ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516992
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
LuisCavalho
LuisCavalho
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, i'm a newbie and i'm very good at games, can i have some good game names please?

Mattchstick
Mattchstick
137 posts
Nomad

Heck with it. Hello gamers, I'm back.

Long-term members may remember me from the 2011-2015 era of AG. Back then, I was MattEmAngel, one of the most active members on the site. Before AG3, before the Edit button, before the official Count to 100 forum game, before even Ferret was promoted, I was here. Six years or so, 8,000 forum posts.

Then things went downhill. Originally I tried to take a break, but eventually I committed to it and deleted my account. With it went all of my content: The Strike or Stealth RPG, the "Unofficial Rules of AG" thread, and many many arguments, RIP.

Recently someone from AG encountered me on Discord, which was unexpected. I decided to check in with the Official AG Discord and found it, and the forums, to be rather quiet (throwback to the multitude of "Armor Games is dying" threads from 10 years ago I guess). A Discord member recognized my original username and called me a &quotiece of history." Motivated by the thought, and armed with a new identity, I decided to see what's going on around here.

Soooo...hey. I may not revitalize the community but I'm here to make a ruckus for old-times sake.

straxjulia544
straxjulia544
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Julia and I am a huge fan of armorgames. I am excited to be a part of this community and to discuss it with all of you. I look forward to learning more about the games and sharing my own experiences with it.

Thanks for having me!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Welcome to everyone!

chucknorris777
chucknorris777
1 posts
Nomad

yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo!!!!!!!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to all! This is usually the point where I will offer highly suspicious cookies but I've forgotten how to bake during my break. I'll just give you the ingredients instead!

minecraft8g
minecraft8g
2 posts
Nomad

not exactly new, since i created this account in like 2015, but this is the first time ive used it in years, i go by Uneuclid on most other places, but i cant change my name so yeah XDD

Mellorean
Mellorean
2 posts
Nomad

Name is Mello-rean i am looking for zombie slayer game by kanoapps thanks

jozefbehr
jozefbehr
2 posts
Nomad

Hello Folks Myself Jozef Clifford Behr (Jozef Behr), I Am From London UK.

teempade04
teempade04
1 posts
Nomad

hello,
my name is teem pade from india, i am new here

MexicanJetskiBase
MexicanJetskiBase
1 posts
Nomad

hello

ControlRoomBBS
ControlRoomBBS
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. I am a retired refinery outside operator. I did run a bullentin board(BBS) years ago(1979-1997). I recently got this chromebook 11. Now, I am seeking to get a few of the games and LEARN as much as possible about this new community. I do hope I am presenting myself as need be? If I make mistakes please guide me in a way you would like to go as well! Looking forward to some conversation from you about this new toy I've found. Take care.

WackyBusinessBandits
WackyBusinessBandits
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm a new member here and I just want to learn more about this website that amazed me tonight. Currently, I'm developing an adventure game that I entered into a contest last year

Gamegiii
Gamegiii
1 posts
Nomad

Hi there ,

I'm newbie here, nice to mee you all.

ryanclive
ryanclive
1 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone! Just bumped into Armorgames. Are there any free playable games on the site? Anyway, nice to be here!

Showing 1471-1485 of 1553