ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 518054
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
andai4d
andai4d
1 posts
Nomad

Hii, i'm ANDAi4D

ApolloBr
ApolloBr
1 posts
Nomad

hi!!
I used to play some games here when I was a kid, now I can find some people who have done it too and it makes me happy.
thank you all for being here too

RealMonkeyTaskForce
RealMonkeyTaskForce
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! I used to play here under a different profile, but now I'm here to farm quests, badges, merits, and achievements. Because I'm bored at work.

KurtWithBeans
KurtWithBeans
1 posts
Nomad

Erm, Hi.

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

@ApolloBr
I also used to play games here back then (On an alt and my main account, around 2021 and 2022), and I still do.

@RealMonkeyTaskForce
I'm also a quest collector here as well, and I'm pretty much waiting for clicker heroes quest to be fixed, and for new quest games to come.
I'll check forums occasionally. Good luck on your journey to rank up and collect quests, badges, merits, and achievements!

Dead9000
Dead9000
7 posts
Nomad

Just checking in... I'll be back in another 16 years

Solas128
Solas128
144 posts
Scribe

Welcome back @Dead9000, I guess I'll see you in 16 years then.

xBaDBoBx
xBaDBoBx
6 posts
Nomad

Question? On all games across all servers i was able to get a pic of myself to show on my characters profile in game, but here on armor playing LCN i only seem to be able to choose from a predetermined selection? can anyone advise if it is possible and if so how to do this here? Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer

RealDealGeal
RealDealGeal
1 posts
Nomad

Hi im realdealgeal and i have cancer and I'm gonna die in 1 week, ok bye

reza5h
reza5h
1 posts
Nomad

hi i made this account 10 (i think) years ago while i was playing a game called "the last stand" .i enjoyed my childhood here love you all

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Man oh man,
Does it feel unreal to see this site now! Some oh.....10 years ago I LOVED this site. I'd spend hours on hours making friends (and often enemies) reading original poems, stories, playing in games and making stories and clubs and this and that...I'm just happy to see what's it grown into. Anyone around from the old days? I'm lost honestly, but if anyone's got some good game recommendations or wants to say what's up or anything let me know!

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
603 posts
Shepherd

You can always try my favorite games; these are the games on the site currently that I consider to be the best overall.

idolkpoper
idolkpoper
1 posts
Nomad

new member from indonesia and try to make media about kpop lovers

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The old intro thread is long gone, and this one was made 3 years after I left so might as well.

I'm one of the ancient elders who was roused from a long slumber by a cheeky email notification about a comment left on my profile. I migrated from Newgrounds and started playing flash games on this site back when it was called Games of Gondor, even before it got Cease and Desisted by the Tolkien estate (that was in 2002). During my itinerant student days I started investing (too much) time in the AG forum and was a mod from 2008-2013. I eventually spent most of my days here on a creative collaborative story writing project called The Way of Moderation that took Cenere and I 4 years to complete (including 1 of indefinite hiatus because the final chapter is always the hardest). After that, I resigned my role and left in order to focus on my career and relationships.

I loved this place. I wrote the Way of Moderation because the community felt organic and alive, and I wanted to capture the idea of the forum as an entire city, surrounded by a vast wilderness of flash sprites and actionscript chaos. If I had my time again to rewrite it, there are so many things to improve, less puerile choices I could and should have made, tighter writing, more disciplined thematic focus, but the true value was the friends we made along the way. Most of us have finished school, college, a masters, some of us got married. I have a kid with my wife. I've lost contact with the vast majority of them but I hope to find out how they're doing.

If you're reading this and you remember Strop, ninja horse, please leave a message on my profile and tell me how you've been!

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Oh strop the ninja horse, I still need to get around to reading all your old contests. Never felt such a sense of community as those days had.

Showing 1531-1545 of 1553