ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516096
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Okiemedley
Okiemedley
2 posts
Nomad

Thank you.we really aren't 'gamers' but thought this would be a fun way to stay connexted.
Thanks so much :-)

ImBothered
ImBothered
1 posts
Nomad

I'm here to chew the forums and post on the gum. And I'm all out of gum...

mohitverma
mohitverma
2 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone!!! Great to be here...

rakisseia
rakisseia
9 posts
Nomad

Hello...... welcome to all members..

moumen20
moumen20
2 posts
Bard

Hello

papercut6762
papercut6762
1 posts
Nomad

hello i joined yesterday

mohdsyawal
mohdsyawal
1 posts
Nomad

hai guys..i want ask..game blade hunter gone?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@mohdsyawal Look in the games forum section and see if there was an announcement if it was removed. Also, hello @papercut6762 @moumen20 @mohitverma @ImBothered . Have fun chewing the forums...?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello @LevelSmack !

Bonjr
Bonjr
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, My name is Mike and my goal is to get as many quest as possible completed :-)

Urinna
Urinna
3 posts
Nomad

Hello I am Urinna from Uk I am 27 I will be glad to new acquaintances

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello @Bonjr and @Urinna ! Ever heard of punctuation?

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

Hi i am Coral.. i am not new but just reccomending the game clicker heroes
good game... as well as a lot more
LOL

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Erm, hi Coral!

RTLlookatme
RTLlookatme
7 posts
Peasant

Hey Guys, stared a day or two ago but i have been a fan of armor games for years. Glad to finally be part of the family

Showing 451-465 of 1553