ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516793
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Aragorn565
Aragorn565
2 posts
Jester

How do I find my rank?

boo2005v
boo2005v
1 posts
Peasant

Wow,a ton of new people, I love new people!

GraVity_WaRRior
GraVity_WaRRior
2 posts
Peasant

Hello, I'm looking to form a small indie game development team that focuses on pixel art in Malaysia. I'm a planner/manager/producer, I can handle those things. I'm looking for a programmer, artist, writer, and designer. I'm not looking for very good ones, just ones who is continuing to learn and progress, message me if you're interested to know more.

sufian1
sufian1
5 posts
Constable

hello im new

sufian1
sufian1
5 posts
Constable

can anyone please tell me how to comment on a game..because when i try to... this message appears

" You must authenticate the user or provide author_name and author_email"
can someone tell me what i am supposed to do?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello @sufian1 Make a thread in the support subforum. Commenting is Disqus so I can't help you but I think that administration of AG can contact Disqus to fix that problem

klokkie
klokkie
9 posts
Farmer

Hi all,

My name is Klokkie and i am a huge fan of Armor Games. Been playing for 10 years now maybe more.

I have a problem and i adressed it twice on support but still no answer. my problem is with Disqus. It has to do with their update on privacy. There is a little screen with their terms and i suppose i have to agree on those terms. The problem is that the screen is os small that i can't agree because there are no button to tick off. I hope that someone can help. I use Disqus a lot for games i have questions on.

Regards
Klokkie

GraVity_WaRRior
GraVity_WaRRior
2 posts
Peasant

Hello, I'm looking to form a small indie game development team that focuses on pixel art. I'm a planner/manager/producer, I can handle those things. I'm looking for a Pixel Artist right now. It isn't a paid job, but I can help you work out your skills and talents, and build up your portfolio if you're willing to work with me, message me if you're interested to know more.

saki153
saki153
1 posts
Peasant

Hi im new i played a lot and decided to create an account

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@FMCANUTE Wasn't that because you changed the browser? It looks like there's no online save and that means that for every browser there's a different save.

A_M_E_I
A_M_E_I
2 posts
Nomad

I need help finding a game...
I played it a long time ago, all i remember is that it was a 2D game where you would walk from settlement to settlement and you could encounter bandits, fallen travelers, and many other thing along the way. You could also upgrade your method of transport from walking all the way to a pirate ship on wheels. The only other thing i remember is that the thumbnail of the game had the previously mentioned pirate ship on wheels in it.
If anyone know the name of the game please tell me ive been looking for it for ages, I made an account Just to ask this question.

dtsouk
dtsouk
16 posts
Nomad

Hello everybody!

I'm not really a newcomer year, but after a 5 year absence from the community, i am basically.. :P

Anyways! I hope you all are having a great time!

Now, who will be nice enough as to suggest me some new/old games to get started?

agustinroblesgarcia
agustinroblesgarcia
1 posts
Nomad

Great to find this community, I hope to be at the height

sandbergmusic
sandbergmusic
1 posts
Nomad

Hi every one

I'm new here and look forward to seeing what this site is

BlueberryEgg
BlueberryEgg
5 posts
Peasant

from my description.

A stupid kid in Australia who really likes MMO, FPS and Tower Defense games. *cough* I REALLY LOVE KINGDOM RUSH. BEEN PLAYING IT SINCE 2011 UNTIL I FOUND OUT HOW TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT. I also like Strike Force Heroes, because, it's like Mario but with guns. and the goombahs have guns as well. Meh.

I have an even stupider Youtube account.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZJqWVLM2-l_EO2ViuLqjxg?view_as=subscriber

For the Kingdom Rush nerds, my favorite game is Frontiers, my favorite hero is Grawl (Frontiers) and my favorite hero for Kingdom Rush is Magnus Spellbane. Favorite level is Temple of Saqra for Frontiers, favorite level for Kingdom Rush is The Citadel.

Anyways, I also have a Discord, which you can friend me with, idk, I talk to anyone who generally wants to talk without any malice or intent to troll. A guy with blue hair#3109 (I don't do calls, I like my privacy thank you)

My favorite non-Flash game is TF2. I main Engineer. About 100+ hours. (yea filthy f2p casual) (but seriously, you don't need money to play tf2 well or entertainingly)

*I USE A MACBOOK*
*ANY GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME THAT ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MAC I CANNOT PLAY*

Showing 886-900 of 1553