ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516844
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
besttext
besttext
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, this is Daniel here from Poland. I am a Polish-English human translator. Not a cyborg, at all. ;-) I like strategic games and chess.

Obsculyze
Obsculyze
3 posts
Bard

Hi, I'm new here sort of... I've been playing for months and I didn't even know about this feature on the website. I'm new about those friends, chats , etc.. I'm not good at English ad that means I will have a hard time to comunicate properly with everyone here

Quantification
Quantification
1 posts
Nomad

Still trying to work my way around here. Anyways hey fam. <3

velicankivrak
velicankivrak
24 posts
Blacksmith

Hello I'm not new I just did not say hello at the start of this account.

Wliu
Wliu
2 posts
Bard

Yo! Been here since 2010, but never posted on the forums. So many good memories and still come back here whenever I'm bored.

tHeadshooter
tHeadshooter
1 posts
Herald

Sup, I'm Nick, been visiting this site since Sonny 2 came out. Now I've registered myself and i'm hunting the quests. I hope I reach king rank someday...

jason09
jason09
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, this is Jason, well I'm new here and fond of arcade games.

Simonikol
Simonikol
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello

rhinionic
rhinionic
3 posts
Nomad

I like tower defense games. I have found many that I really enjoy here. I think that one of the most robust and enjoyable is gemcraft chapter two.

samsaha86
samsaha86
1 posts
Nomad

hello everyone

metonlord
metonlord
1 posts
Peasant

bazenga !!!

chickennuget
chickennuget
1 posts
Nomad

i really don't know what to say but hi!

TrishaMorris38
TrishaMorris38
1 posts
Nomad

My name is Trisha. I am a brand new member to this website. I am hoping to find some new online friend to chat with some time and find some cool games to play on this website. What is everyone option with the first game I should try playing first?

bookwyrm314
bookwyrm314
1 posts
Chancellor

Hi Everyone

DrCool1
DrCool1
210 posts
Bard

hello random internet people

Showing 916-930 of 1553