ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514700
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
vincitygialam
vincitygialam
1 posts
Nomad

hello every one
nice to chat with you

ranisoam
ranisoam
1 posts
Nomad
Daniel801
Daniel801
2 posts
Nomad

Wow

Daniel801
Daniel801
2 posts
Nomad

hello every one
nice to chat with you

Damo87
Damo87
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone! im from mexico, my name is Damian (sorry for my poor english). I love armor games since 6 games. When flash games were the first online games... what a good times!

FrostyInsanity
FrostyInsanity
2 posts
Nomad

Greetings everyone! Name's Frosty.

Just a small Let's Player here and a fan-artist in my spare time. Lookin' forward to make friends and have fun here in AG. I've played flash games before but it's been a while since I last played one.

pprasoon8960
pprasoon8960
1 posts
Nomad

hello every one

countdst101
countdst101
2 posts
Nomad

hi

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hey Frosty! Glad to see you've come to discord already!

amom
amom
1 posts
Nomad

hi dudes! ty for accept me!

let's play!

SHKIPERok
SHKIPERok
1 posts
Herald

Hello ! Went to congratulate armor games happy birthday !!! You are great, creative success to you and thank you for your hard work!

john_lawrence
john_lawrence
1 posts
Nomad

im trying to get premium for stellar squad do I get it?

Dreeflow
Dreeflow
1 posts
Chamberlain

Hello Everybody,
I go by Dreeflow here on Armor Games. Don't want go on about myself so instead i'll ask about you. Do you have any fears?
What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is that somebody will see me naked. It terrifies me still every time it happens.

GospodinFantom
GospodinFantom
1 posts
Nomad

Hello people.I like shooting games,mmo,andventure games.

mspgamer12345
mspgamer12345
2 posts
Nomad

hi please be my friend

Showing 901-915 of 1550