ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 518182
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
emilykitties2002
emilykitties2002
1 posts
Nomad

Hi

ebookconversion
ebookconversion
2 posts
Nomad

Hello i am willi warner love to take my contribution in forum.

JhonMicky
JhonMicky
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone,,,
I'm a little new to the site so if anyone has some cools games to recommend please let me know.I don't know much about how to rank up. I'm still a Peasant. How do I rank up?
Thank you and it's nice to meet everyone.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hi @JhonMicky and welcome to our community!
The easiest way to rank up is by getting quests, this site's equivalent of achievements. Start by getting some of the easy quests to begin with. This is also a nice way to try out different games. I can recommend the ZS Dead Detective games, if you're into point & click detective games.
Have fun!

Gameking1happy
Gameking1happy
9 posts
Nomad

I need to know how do i change my profile picture

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@Gameking1happy In the top header (yellow bar at the top of the page) you can see your profile picture with your username right next to it. Hover your mouse over your name to make a list of options appear. Then click on "Edit Settings". Once you're there, click the little blue text that says "Change" below the armatar, and you should be able to pick a new one. Hope that helps.

Kitanookami
Kitanookami
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, I've known Armor Games and played a lot back in 2010 but only now I know they have a forum. It has been a great fun playing at Armor Games and I would like to share the fun with you guys.
My favorite games are: Sonny and GemCraft

Gameking1happy
Gameking1happy
9 posts
Nomad

@HahiHa thanks

Jessica11Richards
Jessica11Richards
6 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone, I'm Jessica, I love video games, I will be glad to talk, add to friends.

xuongmaydosi
xuongmaydosi
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, I'm Brian, love games, hope to talk with all

Sumnurd
Sumnurd
1 posts
Peasant

There is no all. We are the only ones here. The staff have been replaced with robots.

ZrScarab
ZrScarab
1 posts
Nomad

Hello i'm andrew. I joined armor games because i like video games even though I'm not that good and xuangmaydosi and sumnurd we aren't all robots. Robots don't make video games robots make plans to tale over the earth.

awardiptv
awardiptv
1 posts
Nomad

i am new here , i am very happy to join here

snarlhound
snarlhound
1 posts
Nomad

An old armor games user here, I decided to remake my account and play some games again
Nice to meet ya'll

appsiat
appsiat
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone

Showing 1051-1065 of 1553