ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 517783
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
JohnDiep
JohnDiep
1 posts
Nomad

Hi all. I'm newbie...

SamthEmAn999
SamthEmAn999
2 posts
Nomad

HI

drsmilez2018
drsmilez2018
3 posts
Nomad

Hi, I am new for this website. and I love gaming

Grendel_Ooooof
Grendel_Ooooof
1 posts
Shepherd

I am posting this just for the quest. But hiiiiiii!!!

B_Borisov
B_Borisov
1 posts
Nomad

Hello I have problem with STARTING your game MIGHTY PARTY . Did something can be done to the game STARTING NORMSLLY ??? Thank you four supporti

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@B_Borisov Hi! This thread is mostly just to introduce yourself to the community. Please post any bugs and issues in the Support Forum. There's a much higher chance that an admin will see your post there.

CookieIsMe
CookieIsMe
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, everybody! I'm extremely new to this site (Made my account about an hour ago) and I want to be a developer here! I've been developing and teaching on another site for about 2 years (Since I was 11, so kinda 3 years now) and I made and published about 15 games there. I'm in the process of developing my own website to publish my games on, but in the mean time I thought publishing them here would be fun! Anyway, I've been trying for like an hour to find out how to publish my game, and I still can't figure out how... :/ I clicked every button on the site regarding submitting games (Including the "Submit a game" button) and none of them have taken me anywhere where I can upload files or anything of the sort... On the Submit a Game page, I clicked a button titled "Come on In" that took me to a sign in page (Even though I'm already signed in) and when I click "Sign in" it just takes me back to the page I was on before I clicked the button in the first place... :/ Anyway, I'm VERY confused and I would enjoy some help on submitting my game!
-Greetings from your newest dev,
OOPS! Studio!

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@CookieIsMe

Welcome to the site. Game submission information is here. The tldr version is to e-mail mygame@armorgames.com

inkmasters
inkmasters
1 posts
Nomad

Hi Guys,

I hope I will gain experience to help me further over here..

DavidCastleoff
DavidCastleoff
2 posts
Nomad

whos the admins here? I have a problem submitting castles on CTC2PP, theres an interface problem that needs to be fixed

goxanhvn
goxanhvn
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone
I am goxanh, I am from VietNam, I am very happy that I am here to participate with people

L3gitCash3r
L3gitCash3r
1 posts
Nomad

Hey I need help loading games most wont let me play because I’m on a mobile

xHammy12x
xHammy12x
1 posts
Peasant

Gimme badge thanks bye now...

charliejessica
charliejessica
1 posts
Nomad

hi,
im Jessica from Nashville.

Kanuck_Lavinator
Kanuck_Lavinator
15 posts
Peasant

Think of it as my hiatus and I'm back now that I've graduated LOL

Lavan - Born Sri Lanka, grew up/raised in Canada for 34 years, turning 36 in December. I still have NHL 99 for my laptop

Showing 1021-1035 of 1553