ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1552 517694
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,552 Replies
phongkhamchuabenhtri
phongkhamchuabenhtri
2 posts
Nomad

Hello everybody

captainlafitte
captainlafitte
3 posts
Blacksmith

yo

captainlafitte
captainlafitte
3 posts
Blacksmith

why are games like kingdom rush frontiers getting really slow after a while?

websolutionwinner
websolutionwinner
1 posts
Nomad

hi,i'm vero from, texas..
nice to meet you all..

Hyunavi
Hyunavi
1 posts
Nomad

Hey Wassup !!

Zombeeflora
Zombeeflora
1 posts
Nomad

Just here to play games mostly, but thought I'd say hi.

lokeshwarah
lokeshwarah
4 posts
Baron

Hey! I am Vladimir from Nizhny Novgorod and adore this site. Have a nice day.

WinterFlakeFB
WinterFlakeFB
1 posts
Nomad

I really want to be a mod on here because I've played on this website for what seems like ages!!!

MarjorieWFlanary
MarjorieWFlanary
3 posts
Nomad

Hie guys I am new Here and looking for some who can help me to know more about this site.

Daedlus01
Daedlus01
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, not new, I speedrun and hold the world Records for the last stand games and was former WR holder for the vex games, and i am looking for games to download for when Flash goes under.

CamPlayzBadly
CamPlayzBadly
1 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone, my name is Cam. I've just come on the website to play some games and be able to chat with others. I hope to be able to be a nice person and to make sure that everyone that I talk to is able to feel nice.

jeremiah2020
jeremiah2020
1 posts
Nomad

hey my name is jeremiah i am interested in talking to people and gaining knowledge and feedback from them. i am a fond learner and i love to learn everything. i look forward to have a great discussion here on every topic

TheFatRabbit
TheFatRabbit
40 posts
Shepherd

Hi,
I am that one random guy that likes boring idle games that take forever to do anything. Once those get boring, I try to get random easy quests.
My all-time favorite game on AG is Clicker Heroes. You will often see me in the comments responding to questions that people have about the game. I wish there were more ninja kiwi games, including Bloons Monkey City and BTD Battles.
All in all, I am kind of active and like to earn as many quests as possible.

ecks_beee
ecks_beee
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I've really only joined armor games, as it's games have been a part of my childhood (unblocked game sites at school) and I've finally found that they have their own huge site. I honestly only aim to get quests, and i have no idea how those hardest quests work.

Nadegeg
Nadegeg
3 posts
Nomad

Hello, I'm new in Armorgames ! I want to share my passion about games and this is why I join the forum

Showing 1036-1050 of 1552