ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 518361
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Xylvi
Xylvi
1 posts
Peasant

Hi! I've been on this site for a long time but only recently made an account.

miles_perhour
miles_perhour
1 posts
Nomad

Aye, I'm Hank.

ONI696
ONI696
2 posts
Nomad

hi i have no idea what im doing just got a accont so ... hi?

wedwilson551
wedwilson551
2 posts
Nomad

hi i'm new member how are you everyone?

thi_n_t_ng
thi_n_t_ng
1 posts
Shepherd

add

BlackAmira
BlackAmira
1 posts
Nomad

I'm not new, I used to play a lot in here...hi :>

Toejam
Toejam
39 posts
Peasant

Hiiii... i love you all!

Uh...

• Happy Halloween

• Happy Thanksgiving

• Merry Christmas

• Happy New Year

• Valentines Day?

NeloAngelo
NeloAngelo
1 posts
Treasurer

Well I am not new either. Always had fun wasting time when I am put on hold when working. Hi guys/gals. My Name is Ren. C ya

scubasteve1019
scubasteve1019
5 posts
Peasant

Hello.
I was looking to follow the walkthrough thread on Dangerous Adventure 2. Saying Hi and moving on.
Well, I am here...so anyone playing DA2? I have some questions I cant seem to clear up.
Purple Dragon heart not showing in inventory, gold crystal as power source, and more but this is my focus for now.
Big thanks to @MonsterTruK
Very helpful walkthough.

MonsterTruK
MonsterTruK
111 posts
Chamberlain

Welcome to all of you !
Hey @scubasteve1019 ! =)

leadfuze
leadfuze
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, this is adam from Glendale, what's up?

SadBoiCru
SadBoiCru
1 posts
Nomad

Just call me Cru
Im here for the Kibble.

rothayato
rothayato
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! How are you guys?

ArmorKightmare
ArmorKightmare
2 posts
Nomad

hi - I'd like to see this thread become active again, posting your levels - https://armorgames.com/community/thread/5772085/crush-the-castle-2-custom-castles?page=1191

PickleDude125
PickleDude125
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone!!!

Showing 1156-1170 of 1553