ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1552 517810
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,552 Replies
Leo_je_jeo
Leo_je_jeo
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone DD

GrandMasterGlobal
GrandMasterGlobal
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, i am new to here

pllexx
pllexx
2 posts
Jester

Hello all

kilodepaeka
kilodepaeka
4 posts
Treasurer

hello everybody

Meiyumi
Meiyumi
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, new here! :>

Hoyt343
Hoyt343
1 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone!
I'm not new here but anyways i want to introduce myself xd
I'm Hoyt343, just a Armor Games User that like to try different types of games.
My fav games are:
Sentry Knight 2 and Sentry Knight Conquest.
So that's all lol.

Zebsilver
Zebsilver
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello. I'm not really new but new in the forums because I barely talk here.
I'm Zebsilver, an AG User that has a keep interest in playing nostalgic games or games that are awesome.

My favorite games: Xenosquad, TLS: DZ, SFH Series, RAZE Series, etc.

That's all I'm gonna have to introduce myself for now.

Also...does someone know a side scrolling game where you work as a Rookie in a fictional place of Area 52 whose task is to close a door and you have to hold out till it's 100%? It's basically a boring idle shooting monster game where you upgrade, build defenses and then that's it. The reason why I'm asking this is I can't find it in here for like...two months... either it's so underrated or the dev deleted it off. Hint: Every death you start out with your door closed for about 20% and you have to face Freddy Kruger monsters later on.

poiugamer
poiugamer
1 posts
Peasant

hi

darkheda
darkheda
1 posts
Nomad

Hello fellow players, I am new to this chat/community. I play very often on this site or sometimes I'm playing MK11/PUBG.I am currently unemployed so I have plenty of time to kill.

addicted28
addicted28
1 posts
Nomad

hello new here

Piggywiggy69
Piggywiggy69
3 posts
Farmer

Hi all finished housework so now its game on yippee

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Does a homecoming count?
Anyhow, hello all! It is Akshobhya here.

jennyaa
jennyaa
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am Jenny, Hello guys!

ayberkemi
ayberkemi
1 posts
Blacksmith

oh that's hard xd

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@cameronm107 If it's help for technical or other issues you're seeking, please post it in the Support Forum. The newscomer thread here is about introducing oneself to the community.

@ayberkemi What is?

Showing 1186-1200 of 1552