ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516256
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
KylerTheUser
KylerTheUser
1 posts
Peasant

Hello, I have been on this site for a few months now! I never post comments on the site that often though. This is also my first forum post.
Hello everyone!

loudali
loudali
1 posts
Peasant

I became fan of this site around 9 or 10 years ago when I was used to play boxhead mostly...
it's a great platform to get some relief from real cold world..

Screenshot from February 3rd, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/uMscMzw.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ypf3N3H.jpg

doremon2
doremon2
1 posts
Nomad

tks

woodermelon2
woodermelon2
1 posts
Shepherd

hello

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Aahhhhhhh I miss the old UI...

Magicalstars9AJ
Magicalstars9AJ
2 posts
Nomad

I'm kinda in a way new. Basically, I've come for this website as a child, this is one of my childhood websites. And now I'm older I've made an account two days ago! I still remember when the logo was of a blue shield and the swords would clash against each other in games.

EnchantedWorld
EnchantedWorld
3 posts
Nomad

I'm addicted to My PS4 which i play on my own - so I needed to Find a place with Different Games so I could Chill out and Make new Friends . It Gets quite Lonely Gaming on your own LOL -

I'm easy to talk to Enjoy a laugh as well as playing Games to earn Quests I'm a little bit competitive ...But only a little bit

I plan to stick around

menssuithabit
menssuithabit
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone

kingstonapp
kingstonapp
2 posts
Nomad

hello, i am new here.

dufalise
dufalise
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone.... nice place i guess

kiromcbad100
kiromcbad100
1 posts
Constable

Hello

kingklik
kingklik
3 posts
Peasant

This is my first time back on this in over 7 years.

buidiena3
buidiena3
2 posts
Nomad

hello forum
I is newbie, nice to meet you

MommaC
MommaC
2 posts
Nomad

Playing BW2

kkkls
kkkls
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone, I am an Armor Games user from Japan. Since the AG change, I do n’t seem to be able to operate the new interface. Can you help?

Showing 1171-1185 of 1554