ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514735
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
thereadtoday
thereadtoday
1 posts
Nomad

Hello I am new here

DragonDagger13
DragonDagger13
3 posts
Peasant

who are the admins on armorgames?

DragonDagger13
DragonDagger13
3 posts
Peasant

why cant I edit my 'About' on my profile ?

Lightning75
Lightning75
1 posts
Peasant

Hi I am new here.

stevealex000
stevealex000
1 posts
Nomad

Hello I am new here

Bindamel
Bindamel
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm newish here.

I was surprised to see that I opened my account in 2011. I'm pretty sure that gameinabottle and Gemcraft Labyrinth had something to do with that. I've been a member of Kongregate since 2008, when I was shocked to find out there were sites hosting free web games, some of which were very impressive. As Kongregate fades into the sunset, I'm thinking I might hang here for a bit.

So anyway, hi!

domioscheezse
domioscheezse
1 posts
Nomad

hio, I'm new here

DragonDagger13
DragonDagger13
3 posts
Peasant

Im very creative & good at creating levels in CTC2PP - but the plays & likes are'nt so good - why is this? no matter how cool or creative it is, the likes are low...

wEwv
wEwv
1 posts
Constable

Hello everyone :3

qokoxeke
qokoxeke
1 posts
Nomad

Hello guys... do your have any games that you can suggest to me... like web based games....

artlg
artlg
2 posts
Nomad

yow. imma new here

ForgottenKnight
ForgottenKnight
1 posts
Nomad

Hello world

daddylonglegsv9
daddylonglegsv9
2 posts
Peasant

hey

daddylonglegsv9
daddylonglegsv9
2 posts
Peasant

hey qokoxeke you can play Sabotage it is fun

the_fbk
the_fbk
26 posts
Prince

hello. Your games and forums are awasome. You all are very hospitality. Love you all from Turkey.

Showing 1231-1245 of 1550