ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 517012
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
artlg
artlg
2 posts
Nomad

hello

muratraze
muratraze
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Is there an update to Raze 2? or online server can come ??

the_fbk
the_fbk
26 posts
Prince

@muratraze Sorry you cant write Turkish or other lanquages on Forums you can write only English. I dont think a new update will come to Raze 2. If there is too much lag when you were play raze 2 you need to reduce zoom from your browsers setting. this might help you %50 is ideal but this might tire your eyes. If you want to speak Turkish you can email me fburakkocer@gmail.com.

the_fbk
the_fbk
26 posts
Prince

@George080 You need to talk admins or moderators for advertisements.

Lyxoon
Lyxoon
1 posts
Nomad

hi guys

GreenApex
GreenApex
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone!!

Erebor576
Erebor576
2 posts
Jester

I demanded to know about the possibility to send private messages because I have a question about this site.

ThomasS90
ThomasS90
5 posts
Nomad

Hello, How are you all?

ericyer
ericyer
2 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone!!

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

Hello, World!

vancrideout
vancrideout
3 posts
Nomad

newbie here what's up fellow gamers

ShadowRosy
ShadowRosy
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone!

gggyngs
gggyngs
5 posts
Shepherd

Hi everyone. Lets enjoy playing games. Hope you have a nice day ahead

Lea420
Lea420
130 posts
Templar

sup yo!

TruthTheBest
TruthTheBest
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, nice to meet new people, hope yall have fun.

Showing 1246-1260 of 1553