ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1552 517831
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,552 Replies
SectionUnreal
SectionUnreal
9 posts
Nomad

Just registered ! Appreciate this place and community
Have a nice day everyone !!!
I wish you to be filled with positive energy and be happy !!!

DavidSmith77
DavidSmith77
2 posts
Nomad

Hello from LA! Have a nice one

AndrewBalzer
AndrewBalzer
1 posts
Nomad

I am new!!!!!

Prospect13954
Prospect13954
2 posts
Blacksmith

Hello. I've been on ArmorGames since 2014. It's my go-to game site. My first post is, unfortunately concerning an issue with some games that I have recently started encountering (post will be in support). I'll stick with ArmorGames, though.

Skryze
Skryze
3 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone! I came here because I remember playing games from this website many years ago!

newnovin
newnovin
1 posts
Nomad

I am an artist, designer, and web developer currently living in Iran. My interests range from photography to travel. I am also interested in arts, coffee, and fitness.

abruhgeil
abruhgeil
1 posts
Nomad

Hello guys! I used to play armor games about 10 years ago but then discovered Steam haha, I'm glad to be back in the community though

dimarto
dimarto
1 posts
Nomad

Hi!

luis_blizzardo_felipe
luis_blizzardo_felipe
3 posts
Nomad

I'm new and I'm looking for an specific game. Where do I ask my question?

Godsinn
Godsinn
1 posts
Jester

My Nick Name is Bull. I play here to waste time and veg on my days off from work and school. Feel free to send me a shout out. Later guys.

Morana_1224
Morana_1224
4 posts
Jester

Hello , I am new here. And I like TD games.

IamOfTheSky
IamOfTheSky
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am new to Armor Games ACCOUNTS. I did play armor games alot when i was younger. I almost couldnt believe how much Armor Games had grown in the time I'd been gone.

With great pride, Iamofthesky

Lando36G
Lando36G
1 posts
Jester

Same position as Iamofthesky! Used to play games on this site a lot as a kid, and have just recently started browsing games again.

Destony456
Destony456
1 posts
Peasant

Hello, everyone. I'm kind of new here, but I'm familiar with a lot of games on the site. I created a new account because I want to enjoy again the moment that has inspired me since 2012.

janko_zazic
janko_zazic
1 posts
Nomad

I'm from 2013. Seven years later,the flash games slowly run on my winxp lol. So yeah,happy to meet some old people. This is the first time I'm using chat forums. I hope you have a lovely evening and stay frosty. :3 (Flash games downloads when AG?)

Showing 1216-1230 of 1552