ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1555 517191
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,555 Replies
awaisy98
awaisy98
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am Awais Yaseen!
I love gaming.

awaisy98
awaisy98
2 posts
Nomad

I want friends to play with me in team.

krunoslav5gaming
krunoslav5gaming
1 posts
Nomad

Sup , i'm new here , my name is Kruno/Krunoslav aka kruno5gaming on Newgrounds and ItzKrunoslav7w7 on Geometry Dash , that's all , i think , also I love being in Forums and playing games when bored

plzstop369
plzstop369
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I'm new from like 2 months ago cuz that's when I made an account. Though I've been armor games since like 2016 when I was like 12 but anyways hey!

toptenuser3
toptenuser3
2 posts
Nomad

hello community,
i am new here. i love online game any one here who invited me for online gaming

GreenJames
GreenJames
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, guys!
Nice to be a part of this community.
My name is James and I will be grateful for any suggestion related to forum preferences.

soulcupe
soulcupe
4 posts
Jester

Hello community of armor games,
i am new here. i love online games and i want to be part of your community!

Sanic_Kid
Sanic_Kid
1 posts
Nomad

hello I am new it is nice to be here

jonny0000
jonny0000
1 posts
Nomad

Hi i am new to this amazing forum and love to play the games. is there anyone to welcome me?

uw88sg
uw88sg
1 posts
Nomad

HELLO..... This is such a awesome game and it you can so come with us and enjoy yourgame.

LJ_Cobalt
LJ_Cobalt
2 posts
Nomad

MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT

I'm not new to the website but I've never used the forum before. The whole I'm here is because, a while back, I played a game where an adventurer is living alone, then meets an alchemist and the alchemist lives with the adventurer. Afterwards, the daughter of the towns blacksmith got scratched by a demon (somebody whose been scratched will turn into a demon) and the village people burn't down the blacksmiths house, the adventurer protected them, and the alchemist cured the daughter. In the sequel, the daughter (all grown up now) is adventuring and meets somebody and becomes friends with them, then keeps travelling home. She also finds a child who has been infected by a demon. She slows the effects of the infection enough to get the child to the alchemist. The friend she made on her travels has accepted the mission to kill the infected child. The daughter fights the friend/enemy and defeats her. She gets the child to the alchemist, and the child is cured. Whats the name of game? SOrry if this is a bit long. Also don't know if this is the right place for this type of thing.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@LJ_Cobalt I think the games you're looking for are Home and The Journey Home by Raius (link to their games).

There's no "right place" so don't worry about it, though most "looking for a game" type of posts are usually posted in the Games section.

LJ_Cobalt
LJ_Cobalt
2 posts
Nomad

Perfect, thanks. Have a good day/night.

SamuelRichards
SamuelRichards
5 posts
Nomad

Let's get acquainted, I am new to this forum, I will be glad to join your community.

mert_hasan_erol
mert_hasan_erol
1 posts
Nomad

Hello im hasan

Showing 1321-1335 of 1555