ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516379
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
GabeT0714
GabeT0714
1 posts
Nomad

What games do you recomend

musclerus
musclerus
3 posts
Peasant

i new

Eshunanthony
Eshunanthony
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, guys, I'm new here :-)

GolfNut0001
GolfNut0001
15 posts
Nomad

Don't know how to navigate on this site. But in case anyone from Armor Games is reading this post. Here is my problem. I play Battle Pirates through Armor Games. With having to switch to HTML at the end of the year, and after trying it out, I find that using HTML to play Battle Pirates reduces my screen to just over half size. Very difficult to play this game with such a small area. I can't go to Kixeye for help - only Armor Games. I have posted several times and my posts have obviously fallen on deaf ears ... or not been read at all. I will have to quit the game if I cannot find a fix. Can anyone at Armor Games help?

NikkixMirrai
NikkixMirrai
2 posts
Nomad

Hii guys, I've been here since around 2010 but I just decided to make an account to gain some nostalgia and get back into playing flash games again

marceloso
marceloso
2 posts
Herald

oh hi

2gshaw
2gshaw
1 posts
Nomad

Hey guys. I can't be the only one here who made an account just for nostalgia, can I?

kss31
kss31
1 posts
Grand Duke

Hello

bandawarkhorzi
bandawarkhorzi
1 posts
Nomad

bandawar, i like games and iam really good at playing them i spend half of my day with gaming.

Micandalos
Micandalos
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

MasterOf_Gaming
MasterOf_Gaming
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, new member here! I love Armour Games and the Last Stand 2 is my favourite.

vertigotango
vertigotango
1 posts
Peasant

Hi, been here awhile. My favorite games are Holyday City Reloaded and the Kingdom Rush games.

Birdkeeper
Birdkeeper
2 posts
Nomad

Hi, new member ! Just discover this website

kyle4213
kyle4213
2 posts
Nomad

Hello! First time making an account but actually been playing since around 2006. Favorite game has easily been the Monsters Book, it's stood the test of time for me! Can't get it to load recently though Also huge fan of Monsters Den: Book of Dread but same issue.

eBeastBen
eBeastBen
3 posts
Nomad

Hi I have been around for a while but never made an account until recently.

Showing 1291-1305 of 1553