ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 517000
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
Magic_Spoon
Magic_Spoon
27 posts
Shepherd

Not new, but just saying hi again! I joined this site in 2018 then was inactive for 2 years... but now I'm back, because of flash...

F for Flash games.. we will always remember you

joseph2602
joseph2602
1 posts
Nomad

hi i made my account in 2011

llKurudoll
llKurudoll
2 posts
Peasant

cool

thinkstartpl
thinkstartpl
3 posts
Nomad

Hello, great community to explore!!!

TOSSBOY2020
TOSSBOY2020
1 posts
Scribe

hi how dose it go.

CrimsonMoon
CrimsonMoon
1 posts
Nomad

Hello! How is everyone?

Ihorrendus
Ihorrendus
1 posts
Nomad

Ahoy, same story play'n here for at least 10yrs.. Seems to be the only site trying to do something positive for us flash players. Been happily play'n the html5 games. But for a 1st in many moons I've actually been able to finish them. Which put us on the hunt for the next one.
Had to scroll down to try to contact the dev about a bug. Wanted discord which proceeded to put me thru many robot test before it determined that I was a robot. Anywho, I posted my issue, and then of course seen all the similar calls for help. Is there at any point were Armor steps in ?

AddisonB
AddisonB
1 posts
Farmer

Hi

StoneFurTheCat
StoneFurTheCat
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello! The weather where I live (Crofton, Vancouver island, BC, Canada) is very rainy!

mayaaa
mayaaa
1 posts
Lord

Yooo, Im trying to get in the top 100 ranking about quests... keep gaming everybody

AtlPh40
AtlPh40
1 posts
Farmer

Been playing Flash games on here since 2008. Appears that the browsers have deactivated all Flash. I've dreaded this day for years. Is this really the end or will there be options to play on?

superninja66armor
superninja66armor
2 posts
Constable

It's been a long ride, been here since 2008, but you're probably not expecting me to say the game I'm rooting to be saved is World's End series.

Justfhuang
Justfhuang
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, been here for only a year or 2 sadly the end of life for Flash now. But I hope everybody will still use Armor games

hellfellasriel
hellfellasriel
1 posts
Peasant

Hi

DelsenRowe01
DelsenRowe01
1 posts
Nomad

been here since the beginning
lost my og account and have been trying to play the games form my past but im sad to say many of them are no longer playable since the shut down of flash god speed flash player

Showing 1306-1320 of 1553