ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514762
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
punktheidiot
punktheidiot
1 posts
Nomad

hi it's a guy from chile that listens to music all day and felt nostalgic

DavidsWRLD
DavidsWRLD
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I play free rider (web-browser game) and I often play racing games and fps games.

apkfun
apkfun
2 posts
Nomad

Hi guys,
Nice to meet all of you here!
Very pleased to join and share everything about games of Armor Games!

tysonhopper019
tysonhopper019
1 posts
Nomad

Hi all,
I am very happy to be the part of this awesome community. Nice to meet you all!

BearGrills9
BearGrills9
1 posts
Nomad

hi

beaverseed
beaverseed
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone!

MrGoatCheeseLOL
MrGoatCheeseLOL
1 posts
Nomad

Hola, I joined a while back but figured I should still introduce myself

tomaslank
tomaslank
1 posts
Nomad

hi

yourma5t3r
yourma5t3r
1 posts
Nomad

aloha amigos/amigas

kathyclaire101
kathyclaire101
1 posts
Nomad

hi..

teodorattt
teodorattt
1 posts
Nomad

Hello.

Daniel100
Daniel100
9 posts
Shepherd

Seems Armor Games is following Kongregate slowly into the grave, wish there was more involvement and updates to the site. Hopefully this year a miracle happens.

ChillinCez
ChillinCez
1 posts
Nomad

Yesss cuzzz. Listen update this site init. Mans gonna be on here often

jesskamo42
jesskamo42
1 posts
Nomad

hey peoples of the interwebs. nice cloud where having today.

YinAndHei
YinAndHei
1 posts
Nomad

I am trying to find someone I met on here over 10 years ago. I don`t remember much other than you were from Washington state and I think your handle was was Russian.. something. I`ve never forgotten you. Because of our different time zones I would sneak out of bed to talk to you at night. My mom found out and took away my entire room and I don`t think we ever talked again. You may not know it but you were my first crush and you were my friend when I didn`t have any.
I had told you that I was from Frederick.

I you`re out there, if you`re still alive "hi"

Showing 1396-1410 of 1550