ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514761
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
thetomatopower79
thetomatopower79
1 posts
Nomad

Hola amig@s!!! Un saludo!

kn2434
kn2434
1 posts
Nomad

hi, hope everyone is doing well c:

blackfishblues
blackfishblues
1 posts
Jester

Is there a forum???
Hi everybody, I've been playing for years but I never noticed!
EDIT I even got an achievement... Must be Christmas

ramisthand76
ramisthand76
1 posts
Nomad

hello,
i am Aramis Thandeka, how are you?

freddiesworld
freddiesworld
2 posts
Nomad

hi im freddiesworld and i just registerd!

Xfeno
Xfeno
1 posts
Nomad

Hello there, i've been trying to find this game
it's where your in a team of astronauts and you kill each other via bazookas, golf balls and the like. It's turn-based and i can't figure out what it was called...
can someone tell me what the name of the game is and additionally if it still exists on this website, i wan't to see if i can return myself to old memories...
Thanks.

prangec1
prangec1
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi all. I used to play KingsRoad through ArmorGames until they moved to mobile only. Now, admittedly after a prolonged sabbatical, I started anew.

They say that I could transfer my old game from ArmorGames to Rumble, but it has to be done from the ArmorGames side.

Does anyone know anything about this issue? How could I do that?

LordObandin
LordObandin
1 posts
Nomad

i did it for the quest.

NetherAnt
NetherAnt
1 posts
Nomad

me also

JazzFest
JazzFest
1 posts
Nomad

hello

MacFiend420
MacFiend420
1 posts
Nomad

420 hello

ShrunkenGhostHeroes
ShrunkenGhostHeroes
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, the community of armor games,
I am new here. I love online games specially Simulation games. I want to be part of your community!

VGgottro
VGgottro
2 posts
Nomad

Hi I am VGgrotto I am 35 and I love video games. I have a video game store where I sell my hobby.

NinjasDudes
NinjasDudes
1 posts
Nomad

Hello guys just created my account like 2 days ago

marzena_olesi_ska
marzena_olesi_ska
1 posts
Nomad

hey im dont play armor games for some year where are best games for exaple crush the castle or jack smith

Showing 1426-1440 of 1550