ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516799
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
digigaming
digigaming
1 posts
Nomad

Hello gamers
As i gamer myself i went through 16-bit platforms like MegaDrive with memorable titles such as Road Rash, Earthworm Jim 1 & 2, Golden Axe, Sonic The Hedgehog, Streets of Rage and much more.. Then i got a PS2 at 15 and i fell in love with it. The first console with truly capable 3D graphics. Now after decades i still feel like a gamer but i don't have that much time as compared to my chilhood & adolescence. But i hope i can exchange words with this community and being able to keep alive this passion that we carried since we were children. Gaming will never die for us regardless of our age.

santino22
santino22
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, I am samuel

LowGBadmintonGang
LowGBadmintonGang
6 posts
Nomad

Hello from New York!
Glad to join the unity community!

SamthEmAn999
SamthEmAn999
2 posts
Nomad

hi

PerfectBurgerGang
PerfectBurgerGang
2 posts
Nomad

Hello there

PerfectBurgerGang
PerfectBurgerGang
2 posts
Nomad

Im just someone who wants a person to hang with when im bored of my games on xbox and I will play any mmo or adventure game you want

9caatz
9caatz
5 posts
Nomad

hello

topcarsminicab
topcarsminicab
2 posts
Nomad

helo everyone

DaErm1n8or
DaErm1n8or
2 posts
Shepherd

Now it's 2022!!! Some 8 years after 2016 in which this chat took place! Anyone still around, or online, or see this post???!

DaErm1n8or
DaErm1n8or
2 posts
Shepherd

Hi, I'm a Peasant. How does one ear Merits on AG? I have on clue! Quest points are okay, but please me with the Merits!!! Quests. Sharp, no problem. Could do with completing more of them in the games on the site. But hello to you all, from 'down south' in Africa; South Africa, of course!!!

musclerus
musclerus
3 posts
Peasant

hi

VEYNIACfan1
VEYNIACfan1
1 posts
Nomad

Hello everyone. How do i level up

VirtuaAmishAcademy
VirtuaAmishAcademy
1 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone im Mobaheh and very glad to be here!

danieljohn
danieljohn
1 posts
Nomad

hello everyone . ho do i level increase .

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

Hello, I'm technically new on this forum I guess.
Ranking up is earned by completing quests most of which are unavailable on this site due to the extremely prolonged development of Ruffle. Merits are earned by doing something special, such as participating well in a rap battle under the forums tab (this feature is mostly dead at this point as site participation has plummeted due to the absence of a fully working Ruffle version).

Showing 1411-1425 of 1553