ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514694
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Kozzy
Kozzy
4 posts
Nomad

It's kind of sad how dead this site is, but anyways, I can't figure out how to comment on anything other than forums..

Magic_Spoon
Magic_Spoon
27 posts
Shepherd

yeah its quite sad, i randomly remembered armor games because of Bunny Flags 2, but since flash is dead and people started moving away from free online games the site is sadly a thing of the past

UnholyMakeoverStudio
UnholyMakeoverStudio
1 posts
Nomad

hi everybody

TribalIceintheDesert
TribalIceintheDesert
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, hello

CombatSushiFrenzy
CombatSushiFrenzy
1 posts
Nomad

Hello form San Diego, Great to join this forum.

MysteriousAxeAgent
MysteriousAxeAgent
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I am new, so that is all about me.

strumace
strumace
1 posts
Nomad

Hi I am Gamer and love to take part in gaming discussions and help the community.

foiledfoil
foiledfoil
1 posts
Nomad

seeing these flash sites with minimal activity saddens me... but it's only natural

things end :/

hcdchauffeur
hcdchauffeur
3 posts
Nomad

Hi There Im here you share and gain my gaming knowledge.

JoyRider
JoyRider
1 posts
Nomad

Ello, im a bored guy

ShadowTheProto
ShadowTheProto
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I just joined a few days ago from my friend's recommendation. I do stream, but not very often. See bio for more infomation.

pie4you
pie4you
6 posts
Nomad

hi i came from newgrounds after my school blocked it im probably not gonna use this site often

TinyFireFiesta
TinyFireFiesta
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

NastyMushroomRaider
NastyMushroomRaider
1 posts
Nomad

Heyy I am searching for an old game. Its 2d flying steampunk survival, you are like a flying wooden box and a chain on you it extends as a weapon. It is played with mouse rotating so the chain weapon would go around and hit enemies(gravity). Enemies have similar weapons. Please help

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
574 posts
Peasant

It might be a game from the StormWinds series.

Showing 1456-1470 of 1550