ForumsNews and Feedback[Official] What is a Chat Warden?

19 16492
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

What do Chat Wardens Do?

Chat Wardens exist to monitor and moderate the live chat rooms. They are able to delete unwanted messages or regulate any wrongdoers in the chat rooms. Wardens can ensure that the site's rules aren't being broken, and can take action when users abuse those rules in the chat room.

How do I become a Chat Warden?

At the moment, users are handpicked based on their good behavior and commitment to the community. We pick users who are skilled in communicating and are experienced with the Armor Games community. If we feel like you will make a good Chat Warden, you will be contacted.

What's the difference between a Chat Warden and a Moderator or a Knight?

Although, most Chat Wardens are knights, not all Knights are Chat Wardens. While Knighthood is bestowed upon those who have greatly contributed to Armor Games (and you can learn more about Knights here), Chat Wardenship is a duty for the purpose of guarding the chat rooms.

The difference between a Chat Warden and a Moderator is that Chat Wardens only handle problems regarding the chat room. Moderators guard the chat rooms and the rest of Armor Games.

The Current Team!

@Ernie15
@GhostofMatrix
@SirLegendary
@R2D21999
@Doombreed
@Boofuss

• 19 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@SirLegendary Haha It hit me at some point... right between the eyes!

nguyenhuyen020589
nguyenhuyen020589
8 posts
Nomad

Comgratulations! ha ha

Adsixnine
Adsixnine
14 posts
Nomad

Thank you very much!

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I posted here to try and contact a chat warden, but the post was removed. May I please be directed to someone I can talk to.
Thank you

Showing 16-19 of 19