ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Dawn of the Dragons disappeared from my Fav'd Games page

24 14287
MRaven
MRaven
8 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, hope someone can help. I play Dawn of the Dragons every day, and an user just came up on in-game chat and said the game had disappeared from their "My games" page. I checked and it's the same for me. Dawn of the Dragons doesn't show among my Fav'd games, even if, when I go to the game itself, it is still signaled as "Fav'd". Other users just confirmed they have the same problem, and also informed me that the game doesn't show when searched through the "Search Games" service. I tried and it's true. It's like it's disappeared from the site, though I can still access it through my browser's bookmark. However, it does appear in the MMO section. This seems to only affect "DotD", all my other Fav'd games are showing.
I hope someone can help... Thank you since now!

• 24 Replies
Janxion
Janxion
1 posts
Peasant

It's happened with everyone. DotD has dissappeared from my games and can't get it back. It's still in mmo, though. UGP then again is completely gone. Something fishy is happening...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@MRaven @Janxion Let me forward this to the backend and get back to you, ok?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@MRaven @Janxion I've checked with the backend department and it seems we are having some difficulties with the games from 5th Planet Games... however, they can be played by using the direct link to their games.

Direct Links:

Age of Heroes: Conquest

Curio Quest

Dawn of the Dragons

MRaven
MRaven
8 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you for your answers!

Calibrate
Calibrate
17 posts
Justiciar

Thank you I was wondering that I was worried cause I have guild to maintain.

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

Any updates on getting this fixed?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone,

We are still waiting to hear back from the developers. Until they follow up with us, we won't have any news to share.

I'm not a huge fan of daily posts of "still waiting for updates" or "No new news" type of updates. So, I attempt to avoid making these as it's not helpful as a player in my eyes. Instead, I've made a post in the News and Feedback section for now and I'll be posting in this linked post once I hear any news.

What I will respond to in this thread is any new reports with problems loading the games after using the links above, please go ahead and let us know. We'd also need a screen capture of any error messages, your OS, and Browser in addition to the URL of the screen capture as we may need to forward this information as well.

Thank you guys for your understanding as we work with the developers! Hopefully, we'll hear some news soon.

-RP

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

Don't play the game myself but clicked the link for Curio Quest out of curiosity and it's not working, get "Ooops! We can't find that!" instead.

CikiMajstor
CikiMajstor
14 posts
Prince

I have the same problem. I didn't start this game yet and it always shows me "Ooops! We can't find that!"

101moses101
101moses101
15 posts
Shepherd

The 5th Planet Games have disappeared again....

SilvewrSpeedy
SilvewrSpeedy
1 posts
Count

Direct Link works but still not on my fav's list. I removed it and added again. Still nothing. The game works off the direct link. The game is favorite marked but not under my games.

Mike1Shari
Mike1Shari
8 posts
Nomad

Dawn of the Dragons (5th Planet games) has disappeared again. I have played it through your site for many years and would like to continue. But this constant problem makes we want to find an alternative site to play thru.

sidben1
sidben1
1 posts
Nomad

You can just search google for Dawn of Dragons on Armorgames and follow that link, goes right to the game, hope this helps.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Such a search does not work for me. I keep coming back to this forum and using the link provided.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Any word on this yet?

Showing 1-15 of 24