ForumsForum GamesWhat would you do if...

54 19730
Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

What would you do in different situations? Answer the situation that the person before you has written and then write your own for the next person to answer....
Have fun

• 54 Replies
LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I would destroy it as quickly as possible so as not to tear holes in spacetime.

Would you choose to know how you were going to die if you could find out?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I'm going to reply to this because this game should be on the first page of games because it's fun.

No, I would not choose to know.

Where would you go if you had to leave the country you currently live in forever?

Coral42
Coral42
265 posts
Blacksmith

America..
thanks for saying the game is fun

what would you take to room 101 or who :P

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Frankly, I'm not sure what you mean, sorry.

What do you mean by "room 101"? There seem to be multiple interpretations of what that could refer to.

Lyncathia
Lyncathia
7 posts
Nomad

most common room in movies so the actors won't be able to forget it when acting.

what if you found out that you are adopted?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

I would probably freak out at first. After all, a lot of stuff has happened in my life which would have somewhat of a different perspective, looking back, if that were true. Other than that, nothing much would change.

What would you do if your internet suddenly stopped working, and remained broken for a week?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Be free of the curse of being online for a week XD

What would you do if you were invisible for a whole month?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

First, I would notify my family and friends that I still existed, then I would avoid as much social interaction as possible since it would be really, really awkward. Otherwise, I wouldn't change much.

What would you do differently than you do now if you were 10 feet tall?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

First of all, to people like me, 10 feet is 3m.
The only difference would be that I wouldn't need to tip toe to kiss my boyfriend. XD

What would you do if you knew exactly when you are going to die, as well as how?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

(My apologies for using the idioticy that is the imperial measurements system, I hate it, but I'm too used to it to remember to convert as well.)

It would depend upon when and what that would be, exactly. I would probably freak out, pray for peace about the horror, then go back to my normal life without changing much else.

What would you do if you were living in a cave and had no way of knowing what time it was?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I would search for the water source. Then I would start eating radices and whatever lives/grows in that cave. Then I hope there would be a ball so I could make a face for it with clay or just mud and I would call him Wilson. If I had everything set up for surviving I'd start not caring about time. Then about other things. Then I would stop caring about anything. Then... ah whatever.

What would you do if you won 1 Million $ in a lottery?

silenceisgolden
silenceisgolden
25 posts
Farmer

I would give the money to someone who needs it more than I do.

What would you do if you never needed to sleep?

Hardstrike
Hardstrike
543 posts
King

I'd probably be the smartest and most skilled, wealthy and capable man in the whole world. Also probably some scientists would kidnap and experiment on me with long needles. And probes.

What would you do if you could read people's minds and mind control a person once a day, for 1 hour?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

As for reading minds, I would probably opt not to as it would lead to me accumulating lots of fears from all the scary things the people would know. Therefore, I would probably choose not to read minds, additionally, it seems rude and morally wrong. As for controlling a person, it's also morally wrong and rude, but I would be able to use it for very good purposes. If I could control a different person each day, I'd cause bad people to turn themselves in to jail.

What would you do if you were stuck on a desert island and made to solve several logic puzzles in order to get off?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I would try to solve them and escape! D:

What would you do if you were running out of ideas of things to write here?

Showing 31-45 of 54