ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 197068
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

19 And I have the power of being human! Beware now! For my stubbornness will be the death of you all!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

20. *silently takes out popcorn*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

21. Thanks for the idea Dragon! I'm summoning an inflatable PLGuy. Now I won't drown, he will keep me above the water. BTW good that you threw away that sword, it was a bomb trap.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

*throws away the popcorn to @PLGuy* Listen, this is my secret weapon, with this, no one will ever notice you.

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

21. Ohh? What is it? Notice...

my stubbornness will be the death of you!

Tell me!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

22. I have no idea... Soundds powerrfull, right?
So eating popcorn is the ultimate defense. But isn't it like waving a white flag? Ahh what happened to my white flag, why is it pink now ><

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

20. Because reasons. That's also known as girl power. *Winter Curses a random guy*

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

21. White flag? You mean the worms' white axe? I remember every time I used it, the game would end nigh-instantly! My brother laughed at me whenever I raised it. Guess he was embarrassed that his genius was lesser than mine!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

22. How DARE you use the color white! I say, use the color gnhstr. This color is the only true color.ignore science.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

23. That was exactly what I intended to do when seeing a white flag in Worms and using it for the first and only time - make a super duper OP close combat one hit kill fatality attack xD
@Majestic_Fish I already ignored the science - pink colour doesn't exist. It's an error in our sight receptors.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

24. Never played Worms. Seems fun though. No computer though.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

25. Worms 2 and Worms 2 Armageddon. Long amazing hours spent on those games, especially on multiplayer with buddies and bro.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

23. Wait, pink doesn't exist? *Dramatic gasp* I'm wearing pink pants! MY PANTS DON'T EXIST!!!!!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

19. Purple and green don't go well together...*Cleans herself off in the water.* Can I have some blue please?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

20. What do I know about color coordination. Ask the great Dark Lords.

Showing 631-645 of 819