ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 197071
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

27. No, no you don't. We keep it that way unless someone goes a page without posting a single post. It's so it is a permanent M to permanent F ratio. Or more correctly, active M: active F

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

25. Whatever. Failing miserably isn't that bad. I think.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

26. I was summoned back to this World... I am FREE
Now, witness my wrath, young mortals! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA >:⁣D

*a purple-black-ish-powerful-looking beam comes from the Space towards him, which lasts for √2 seconds, then, he gets a purple aura and starts hovering above the ground...*

(√7 seconds later)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

*creates a Major Shadow Blast, which deals some damage, gives many de-buffs, destroys everyone's MP, temporarily reduces everyone's maximum HP by a random number from 22.8% to 66.6%, shatters the environment arround us, while also creating (and launching everywhere in all directions in 4 dimensions) Supercooled (-270°C/-454°F) Dark Matter Shards*

oh... I'm exhausted *loses his aura and MP, stops hovering and falls in the water, which is now slightly frozen and cold due to the contact with the Supercooled Dark Matter Shards*

*faints and starts sinking*

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

24. Everyone keeps forgetting that I'm an icy-shadow dragon and that those sort of things have little effect on me! *Grabs apgc and lays him on the ground. Somehow starts doing CPR.* Are you okay?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

25. Wowie, that was a big entrance! I'm still debuffed after it, but I think I can transfer a priest's blessing from another forum game, gimmie a sec................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... OK done. That should work
@abcdragon66 watch out to not freeze him with your breath! But I guess only you can save him now.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

21. I really hope he doesn't die...*Finishes doing CPR* That should do it. Next time, don't try to kill everyone, please.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

22. *is revived*
wow, I unlocked a new skill! YAY!
I'd better be careful when using Major Shadow Blast next time though, besides using too much MP I seem to lose some control over myself... I like the Supercooled Dark Matter Shards... they look so cool!

Well... thanks for reviving me, Dragon!

*drinks a small MP potion*

It's gonna be a long time before I can use that Limit Break again, should have used it against a boss

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

20. I like what you started. I want some skills, too! Can I make skills for myself?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

21. well, I guess you can
I mean, anyone can make skills here, I think this kind of thing makes posting and talking here more fun
YAY!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

19. Here are my skills:
Shadow Dance--Greatly increases dark damage and speed
Dark Dragon Claw--Slices the enemy with claws, deals dark damage
Winter Curse--Freezes the enemy and deals continuous damage
More skills will be added later

sciller45
sciller45
2,870 posts
Chancellor

20. Phew! Thank God I have the bishop's blessing. How didn't the developer balance the game!? This stuff's OP!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

21. Thank God I have bystander effect! Wait, it's useless! How am I alive!?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

19. Well, sciller, he gave us all(or maybe just some of us) really cool and powerful skills. Like, doesn't my Winter Curse sound kind of OP? Of course, it does wear of eventually. If you aren't dead by then *insert evil laugh*

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

20. I already started summoning, so let's say I've got summoning skills. I can summon denizens from any plane of existence and my imagination is the only limit. I start off by summoning a Guardian Angel on the battlefield to protect me from feasible scenarios, like, say, I happen to be sliced in half by a huge sword

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

18. Didn't you summon an inflatable PLGuy? I didn't know that inflatable people were actually guardian angels. And now I don't have a giant sword anymore, so you don't have to worry about that.

Showing 616-630 of 819