ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188516
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

41. I continue to assume abcdragon's gender and thinks she's a male...

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

42. Don't let them take the meaning of life, men!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

43. Watch out with your assumptions @Majestic_Fish What if she's a feminist? xD They hate such stereotypes.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

44. Then I guess I will give up and offer my life for the greater cause.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. Don't tell me that you will also become one of vampi... ahh daymit I meant feminists (they can't know that the resistance movement knows who they really are)

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

43. I actually am not very offended. In real life, waaaaay too many people have thought I was a boy because of how my hair looks. Those people were idiots. If your haircut decided your gender, I wouldn't have a gender because too many people are confused about it.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

44. Then I'm also an idiot because if I see someone with a beard I automatically think male.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. That's healthy I guess. So let's say this clear: bearded women around the world, you are welcome in our team. Please visit here after your job in circus and help! You have enough testosterone to be counted in.

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

41. Do any of you males have any weird health problems?

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

42. I'm STUPIIIIIDDDD.... I thought this was CT100 and thought that those numbers and edits were very strange....

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

40. This is obviously not CT100. How can you not tell?

Drakien25
Drakien25
1 posts
Nomad

41, I was wondering that exact same thing.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

42. Well, I opened a lot of pages for forum games, and yeah. Saw some numbers and immediately thought CT100...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

43. You are not mistaken! This is CT100 indeed, the problem is that girls keep trolling our count! ><

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

44. See? My friend is taking my side! I shall pledge undying loyalty to him!

Showing 496-510 of 819