ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188767
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

14. So that's noodling a catfish, I imagined more some fantasy fish that needs to be lured with noodle 0_0
@abcdragon66 I won't admit it, that would be not manly *holding his head high*

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

9. Okay! I'm fine with crushing you. Come on, KatPryde, let's finish this!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

10. NO! Get back to double digits! Filthy sirens! Wait, you can block sirens with earplugs! I must get to the living quarters! *Bluburble*

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

5. I will wait for KatPryde to make my next number. That gives you some time.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

51. And so the ship sank and brave sailors barely got away on apgc's dragon.
*three years later*
- Ahh men's pride, sometimes that's not enough to win. But learning on our mistakes (or not really) we came back to take revenge on sirens with a brand new ship. I had to work in quarry three years for that lousy tub! ><

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

49. How about this: Girls take away 2. I'm trying it.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. Haha that would be a relief xD It should be quite even this way. Or at least we'll have time to make a comeback

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

46. We still have a chance. Girl power!

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

47. Well, technically, a ratio should not be divisible by a single whole number! so the M:F ratio would be 1:2!

Also, if you're wondering how I'm still here even though I drowned, I'm a ghost now! I also have to follow PLGuy, Ramit and ap everywhere! Yes, you heard me right, I saw everything, you disgusting motherf-

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

45. You mean the M:F ratio is 2:1. There are more males than females here. Math

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

44. Sorry for letting you all die, men... hurry! let's defeat the girls! >:C

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. Ahh we can't let that happen again, we have to be more active, I keep forgetting about this forum game

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

43. We would rather have you not forgetting. It makes it more fun to defeat you.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

44. Oh this will make it more exciting for sure. Maybe even surprising, who knows?

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

40. And the surprise is when we win again even after evening the odds!

Showing 481-495 of 819