ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188107
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

53. Lone wolf here. Fellow sisters, come swiftly to my aid!

@kalisenpai @KatPryde

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

54. Men don't panic it's only a lone she-wolf! She won't harm us. Think positively: at most she will eat only one of us cause she can't devour more at once... Oh wait I'm alone here... Aaaaaah!

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

53. WE'RE BACK!!! The XX team cannot be defeated!
Also, I've got a question: can we edit our posts or this is like CT100?

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

54. Editing is fine. I don't understand that rule in CT100. Can't you just delete your post and repost it in edited form?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

53. Mods can see if you deleted a post, I think...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

54. Not editing rule prevents from cheating - if somebody is ninja'd it should be reset of the count. Ninja adds the same number a few minutes or even seconds before somebody submits his/her post. You probably will see this in action if you ct100 with us more. The thread is kinda dead now but we were able to ct100 in less than an hour. There's quest (for about 200 ranking points) + a merit for winning CT100.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

55. Please, don't devour me! D:
Can I do something to persuade you not to devour me, she-wolves?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

54. Yes, don't add numbers to the count!!!

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

53. What she said ^

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

54. Dear ladies... Can't do. It's our job here. Any compromises? There was that film "Dances With She-Wolves", maybe you wanna dance? xD

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

54. oh... hmmm... what do you say? Eldu? Kali?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

55. And I don't know if I can dance anymore, long time no wedding party, house parties instead of disco. Darn it, good memories come back ;-)

It's better to ask that way:
Hey girls, do you feel like dancing? ;-)

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

54. Brave Wilderness is a great Youtube channel. Last week I binge watched every single video. It's a really good thing I don't have Netflix...

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

53. I don't feel like dancin', no sir, no dancin' today.
Good song, good message. Sorry guys.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

52. I like dancing, but I don't know how to dance XD

Showing 61-75 of 819