ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188862
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

52. I'm aware that wizard chess is almost identical to normal chess. That's why my post originally concerning it was significantly longer than me just saying I wish it existed... Also, it's cool that quantum checkers exists.

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

53. I've always wanted to try the 3D chess game from Star Trek. Seems like it would add a new challenge without becoming overly complicated.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71LFn8C2tIL._SY355_.jpg

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

54. No, that's definitely over-complicated. Even 3D Tic-Tac-Toe is hard to follow...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

55. There's some time I don't play chess, I never played it very well, but I won a few times

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

56. I've won a few times as well. I've lost, many, many times more often...

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

57. I like playing it from time to time. Usually I play 5 minute chess via Internet because otherwise people tend to cheat using chess engines (and they calculate each move around 30 seconds). I saw that Star Trek chess on an episode of The Big Bang Theory. I bet you can buy these on eBay.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

58. I would probably end up doing that too. I don't like suffering in my inevitable loss for hours in the same chess game. :P

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

58. Sound's like an elevator. In elevators, they always go back up.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

58. Elevators never listen to impatient button pressers.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

57. The number is this count is too high!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

58. If it's too high... let's check if higher number will also be too high.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

57. I say we should check if numbers nearer to 0 are higher or lower than 57.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

58. Hmm... That's a great idea @kalisenpai! xD But what about checking 100? Then we can together go to 0 ;-)

Eldunari17
Eldunari17
1,229 posts
Scribe

57. Can i say first time ninja'd on this game? -_-

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

56. Sure. Is there a medal for thar?

Showing 106-120 of 819