ForumsThe TavernFavorite Drinking Water

9 5672
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

It's the middle of Summer, and you know what that means? Time for everyone to drink practically everything that isn't water and having people think that a soda can fully hydrate them.

However, there are some of us who understand the importance of water and have even discovered what kind of water is our favorite, whether it be bottled water, tap water, salt water, public pool water, etc. there's so many kinds of water. So many that brands even sell their own water, each with their own different tastes.

So whatever your favorite water is, don't be afraid to say it. I won't judge... unless you drink Fiji... in that case I'll judge as hard as Judy.

Anyway, my favorite water would be Ice Mountain. I just love how it tastes and it just feels so refreshing. I just love it so much.

• 9 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Tap water because I am cheap and I don't mind the taste of it.

Lauburu
Lauburu
11 posts
Peasant

I drink Ciel water. Easy to get where I live, nice price and disponibility.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Fridge water, same as tap water but cold.
90% of my liquid intake is water, 9% tea, and 1% root beer.

numerology
numerology
6 posts
Nomad

Filtered tap water as regular Tap water in my country isn't safe to drink!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Straight from my sink, or any of the various water jugs and break rooms at the hospital.

N_ik0
N_ik0
12 posts
Jester

water from my fridge. (Filtered tap water)

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Honestly I'm really not picky about my water as long as it's clean enough to be safe. My girlfriend on the other hand, she's weird in this regard. All water makes her feel nauseous somehow. All water except Smart Water for some reason.

BlueberryEgg
BlueberryEgg
5 posts
Peasant

I live in Australia, so we really don't care where water comes from because we have like 3 rivers and 2 lakes that are totally safe to drink from. Most of it is purified and clean.
For tap water, I have a thing called a PuraTap, which I got after nearly 60 days of the radio shouting it into my ear every day.

For bottled, we have Evian bottled water here, and it's dang good. I did those water tests with how alkaline it was, (alkaline is better) and it scored well.

numerology
numerology
6 posts
Nomad

Sparkling Water. The Germans have taught me this. Gets quite expensive though. But I get it whenever I can!

Showing 1-9 of 9