ForumsQuests[QUEST INFO] [UPDATED!] Why Quests stopped being launched for a while...

53 35499
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1833/28881987807_82195f6ec2_o_d.png
A fair question that may have certainly crossed your mind during the past few months... well then, let me fill you in (finally, ugh) on what has been going on! Y'ready?

As you may know, the online game developing community has been making games that are constructed with 'Flash Software' for a long time now. But a few years back the sad news was slowly spreading over the internet that 'Flash' would no longer be supported and updated at some point... There was the need for a new standard in online gaming software, which would soon turn out to be 'HTML Software'. This software is increasingly used for new games and will eventually replace 'Flash' as the main standard for game development.

"So? What does this have to do with Quests not being launched?!"

I hear you wonder... well, the answer is actually quite simple. In order to keep launching new Quests for the games hosted on Armor Games in the future, there needed to be a shift towards the new 'HTML Software' in order to continue our awesome feature. And this is exactly what we have been doing during the past months! We have been working hard to prepare for the transition from 'Flash' to 'HTML' and make sure you can keep earning those shiny Quests!

We recently started up launching Armor Games' Quests again with the brand new release of Quests for Shorties's Kingdom 2 (check 'em out if you dare... ) to start off with. Even though this set is still 'Flash' based, we will slowly release more from here on out. It will be mixed at first, but will progress into 'HTML' games as well. Please give us some time though... it is all new and may experience some bumps and hickups along the way.
But we will get there!!

We hope this clears up some confusion and answered some questions for you. If it did not? Please feel free to ask them here and we will try and answer them for you.

So... TL;DR?

HEAR-YE! HEAR-YE! We are launching new Quests again!! HUZZAH!!

Go forth! Try and earn them all... we dare thee!

• 53 Replies
stb8963
stb8963
1 posts
Treasurer

I'm glad to hear this, I was scared maybe quests had been abandoned. Thanks for the information!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Aren't there any devs willing to implement AG quests in their brand-new HTML games? I miss them quests *-*

coolmon334
coolmon334
4 posts
Shepherd

Does this have to do with me not being able to earn any quests? Or is this my connection?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@coolmon334 Did you try other browsers? Of late I could unlock AG quests only on Chrome.

coolmon334
coolmon334
4 posts
Shepherd

That's the problem! Thanks!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@coolmon334 Good to know it works fine now. Cheers!

mazinani
mazinani
1 posts
Nomad

Thanks!

VitoCorX
VitoCorX
1 posts
Baron

Standing by...

Arkeyo
Arkeyo
148 posts
King

So is there any update to this thread?

Bears_Bears_Bears
Bears_Bears_Bears
107 posts
Regent

Seems like quests have stopped coming out again. Any update @MrDayCee ?

TheZonk
TheZonk
98 posts
Prince

Oh its good that quests will be back :-)

ivan1195
ivan1195
15 posts
Justiciar

We want an update please!

lewist
lewist
1 posts
Nomad

i think Send you update to this game

Phytrey
Phytrey