ForumsQuests[QUEST INFO] [UPDATED!] Why Quests stopped being launched for a while...

53 35734
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1833/28881987807_82195f6ec2_o_d.png
A fair question that may have certainly crossed your mind during the past few months... well then, let me fill you in (finally, ugh) on what has been going on! Y'ready?

As you may know, the online game developing community has been making games that are constructed with 'Flash Software' for a long time now. But a few years back the sad news was slowly spreading over the internet that 'Flash' would no longer be supported and updated at some point... There was the need for a new standard in online gaming software, which would soon turn out to be 'HTML Software'. This software is increasingly used for new games and will eventually replace 'Flash' as the main standard for game development.

"So? What does this have to do with Quests not being launched?!"

I hear you wonder... well, the answer is actually quite simple. In order to keep launching new Quests for the games hosted on Armor Games in the future, there needed to be a shift towards the new 'HTML Software' in order to continue our awesome feature. And this is exactly what we have been doing during the past months! We have been working hard to prepare for the transition from 'Flash' to 'HTML' and make sure you can keep earning those shiny Quests!

We recently started up launching Armor Games' Quests again with the brand new release of Quests for Shorties's Kingdom 2 (check 'em out if you dare... ) to start off with. Even though this set is still 'Flash' based, we will slowly release more from here on out. It will be mixed at first, but will progress into 'HTML' games as well. Please give us some time though... it is all new and may experience some bumps and hickups along the way.
But we will get there!!

We hope this clears up some confusion and answered some questions for you. If it did not? Please feel free to ask them here and we will try and answer them for you.

So... TL;DR?

HEAR-YE! HEAR-YE! We are launching new Quests again!! HUZZAH!!

Go forth! Try and earn them all... we dare thee!

• 53 Replies
MarjorieWFlanary
MarjorieWFlanary
3 posts
Nomad

I am looking for a Gaming expert do you know any ?

bazilevs78
bazilevs78
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

papa_ratzi
papa_ratzi
1 posts
Herald

what's the hardest quest?

JadedJade669
JadedJade669
1 posts
Farmer

So . . . Most recent post is from June 2019. It's March 2020. Are quests dead? Is this site dead? What's going on? I want a good site with quest earning because I'm a soul dead NEET who needs her badges!!!! I play on Kongregate too. Looking to branch out.

Xorgon
Xorgon
8 posts
Count

Any news for Quests?

lattitheldai
lattitheldai
3 posts
Nomad

please send more games that are html and have quests in it because i really want to rank up

ultralord2
ultralord2
1 posts
Nomad

It seems like there's only 3 games with quests to get on the whole site. Am I reading this wrong?

saint_of_gaming
saint_of_gaming
598 posts
Shepherd

No mostly only the old flash games that aren't currently available have them.

Showing 46-53 of 53