ForumsSupport ForumThe site public chat

5 6839
omega_alpha323
omega_alpha323
4 posts
Blacksmith

Greetigns, I seem to have lost any acess the public chat of Armor Games.
Normally, the chat is suppose to generate/load while you enter a game.
In the last month I seem to have lost any acess since, while entering games, the public chat wont load. not only that id doesn't load, it doesn't appear as an option at all.
I'm a friendly person and I like live chatting with other people, may you please help me fix this problem? I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.

• 5 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@omega_alpha323

First, make sure it's not hidden. If it is, you'll see a small box with what looks like a toggle switch on the bottom right of your screen. Click that to show the chat.

Or it might have been accidentally disabled. Go to your profile settings (hover over your name on the top bar and click 'Edit Setting' in the drop-down menu).

Once you're there, you should see 3 checkboxes below the 'Tell us about yourself' box. Make sure that 'Disable Chat?' is not checked. If it's checked, then uncheck it and save changes.

If it's not checked, then try logging out and back in to see if that fixes it.

If not, try zooming in/out on your browser to see if it shows up. Also make sure to disable any browser addons (ad blockers, for example can affect it).

If none of the above works, let us know what browser you're using and the version number.

11_bradley
11_bradley
3 posts
Nomad

theres no 3 checkboxes under the tell us about yourself box for me

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

They might have been moved up. I can see two checkboxes under the armatar selection option; the site chat is not a feature anymore which explains why there's no third one.

11_bradley
11_bradley
3 posts
Nomad

so they took away the chat ???

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Yes, they removed the site chat because of security concerns. Instead there is now a Discord chat. You can find the announcement here

Showing 1-5 of 5