ForumsSupport ForumLogging-in problem... somebody help !!!

68 20024
vr43000gt
vr43000gt
2 posts
Shepherd

I logged in my account, that's why I can write a topic here.
But when I start the games(every games same problem), it says
"You're not logged in."(Learn to fly 3) or
"We couldn't connect to your account or we've lost connection to your account."(Bloons TD 5)

Somebody help me please !!!

----------------------------------------------

(some other games are no problem, like Kingdom Rush, Cursed Treasure.....)

• 68 Replies
Saboc44
Saboc44
5 posts
Jester

For peace of mind as well, I picked some of these games that are hosted on other sites as well, and went to the other sites to try them. The games themselves load with no issue on other sites, so I have to assume this is strictly on the AG side of things. The fact that they still haven't given us so much as a "We are aware and are working on it" however concerns me.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hey Folks. We're sorry for the lack of communication here. We were aware of the issue that presented last week, but thought we had fixed it shortly after.

Currently, we're having issues reproducing the problem, except on Microsoft Edge. On Edge, we can confirm that the problem exists and is still present, we are aware of it, and working to resolve. For the interim, if you are trying to use Edge, we highly recommend switching to Chrome (or Safari on Mac).

If your problem is occurring on a browser that is not Microsoft Edge, can you please provide as many details as possible? Including information on your OS, Browser, Browser Extensions (especially AdBlockers, Ghosting, or similar extensions that will edit page code). Screenshots are appreciated. Also any browser console logs, which you can access via right clicking on the page, clicking View Source (or similar), and clicking on the Console tab. You can either post this information here, or email it to support@armorgames.com.

A possible solution for Edge that I've found is that if your login block does not appear, simply close the Armor Games browser tab and then re-open it.

Thank you very much for your assistance in helping us troubleshoot as well as your patience as we work to resolve this problem.

pammyloo
pammyloo
2 posts
Shepherd

I'm still having the issue on both Chrome and Firefox with the most recent browser updates. On Windows 7. I use Avast and an ad blocker, but they've never interfered with games loading on this site. No problem loading game at Kongregate or CrazyGames.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

@pammyloo is your issue with logging into your Armor Games account? My assumption is no, since you are able to post here in the forums. Is your issue with logging into a specific game (or games)? If so, which games are problematic for you?

As mentioned above, the more information you can provide, the more it'll help us troubleshoot. Screenshots, list of games impacted for you, and information from your browser console logs would be incredibly helpful. Thank you for your help!

pammyloo
pammyloo
2 posts
Shepherd

The games do not load. It's just a white screen. There is also no log in appearing on the home page or for the games. I was asked to log in when I browsed to the forums. The bottom line is that there is an issue with Armor Games. it's no one's browser or add ons.

Saboc44
Saboc44
5 posts
Jester

Newest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and IE. There is only a white screen, and no log on option (but I stay signed in). This happens with adblockers on or off, Flash and other plugins given all permissions, firewall on/off, extensions on/off, antivirus on/off, etc. It does not happen to these same games on any other site, only on AG. All browsers/extensions/AV/etc have been checked for updates, cache reset, cookies deleted, browsers reinstalled, etc, with no success at all. On games like Three Goblets, I'll hear audio, but it stays a perpetual white screen .

UDcc123
UDcc123
5 posts
Blacksmith

Chrome...Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit). I just see a solid yellow banner at the top of the home page. The ArmorGames icon is on the left...then solid yellow in the middle...then the search bar at the right of the banner. No places in the right center where there usually is a spot for user name and password.

UDcc123
UDcc123
5 posts
Blacksmith

...should've added...games also aren't loading for me. They stopped working at the same time the banner changed.

Autuba
Autuba
5 posts
Farmer

Here you go...

Problem first appeared: Wednesday Night September 12 around 10 p.m. Has continued daily since.

ISP: Charter Spectrum

Browser: Google Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Extenions: Avast Online Security 12.0.626
Dropbox for Gmail 1.1.8
Symptoms: I visit armorgames.com. The log in boxes do not appear at the top of the page. If I try to load a game I get the spinner in a field of white and nothing happens.

Browser: Safari Version 12.0 (13606.2.11)
Extenions: None
Symptoms: I visit armorgames.com. The log in boxes do not appear at the top of the page. If I try to load a game I get a white screen that says "This game not playable via SSL. If you are not automatically redirected click here." But, the screen continually refreshes every one to two seconds.

marc386999
marc386999
8 posts
Shepherd

Still not working for me. When I first go to the site, there is no log in box at the top or anything indicating I am logged in. I have been logging in by going to the forums and clicking post a reply, then it will give me a link to a log in screen. when I try to play a game i only get the white screen with the swirling thing in the middle, then that stops after a few seconds. Sometimes it seems like the sound loads, but the games never do. Have been having this issue since Thursday.

I have tried Chrome, firefox, IE, and Edge, they are all the same.

I mainly use Chrome Google - Chrome version 69.0.3497.100 (64-bit)

Sorry, i don't know how to copy the stuff that comes up when I click inspect.

DubbimusPrime
DubbimusPrime
1 posts
Peasant

I have been having the same problems for about a week now. I primarily use Chrome, but I have tried using Edge. The problem still exist in either browser. I'm about to give up on Armor Games. All the games I play are available on another site that works.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Thank you everyone for the information. We have a few leads into the cause and will get it fixed as soon as possible.

Our belief is that either Avast antivirus or the HTTPS Everywhere browser extension are not playing nicely with our site. This is on us to fix, and we'll get it sorted out.

Another question for those impacted: is this happening for EVERY game you try to play? Or only a handful of specific games, such as ZombIdle or Last Stand Dead Zone? Do the most recently released 2-3 games on the homepage also not work?

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Also, if a few people could provide us with a screenshot of the browser console, that would be incredibly helpful. It would look something like this:

https://i.imgur.com/rtsErN1.png

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Q: How to Open developer console?
A: You can open the Browser Console in one of two ways:

Firefox

1. Firefox menu -> Web Developer -> Web Console
2. From the keyboard: press Ctrl+Shift+K

Google Chrome

1. Chrome menu -> More tools -> Developer tools
2. From the keyboard: press Ctrl+Shift+I

Opera

1. Opera menu -> Developer -> Developer tools
2. From the keyboard: press Ctrl+Shift+I

Internet Explorer

1. Internet Explorer menu -> Settings -> Developer tools
2. From the keyboard: press F12

Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft Edge menu -> Developer tools
2. From the keyboard: press F12

Q: How do I capture a screenshot on my computer?
A: Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn), open MS Paint, Press Ctrl+V, save image.

Saboc44
Saboc44
5 posts
Jester

I did notice after you posted that when I go on the site, the lock that shows "site secure" nets to https:// does indeed show secure when I hover over it, but it no longer turns green, and on games like God-Aweful Clicker, it actually displays (Not Secure) where the lock would be. I do use Avast as well, but turning it off did not affect the issue.

Showing 31-45 of 68