ForumsSupport ForumLogging-in problem... somebody help !!!

68 20015
vr43000gt
vr43000gt
2 posts
Shepherd

I logged in my account, that's why I can write a topic here.
But when I start the games(every games same problem), it says
"You're not logged in."(Learn to fly 3) or
"We couldn't connect to your account or we've lost connection to your account."(Bloons TD 5)

Somebody help me please !!!

----------------------------------------------

(some other games are no problem, like Kingdom Rush, Cursed Treasure.....)

• 68 Replies
JCATTIII
JCATTIII
4 posts
Blacksmith

I'm having a similar problem. Dangerous Adventure 2, for example, has worked perfectly for me for weeks. Tonight "Loading Game Data. Please Wait." then doesn't work. I've attempted several browsers, updated flash, logged out/in, changed password. This is just depressing.

vhomola
vhomola
2 posts
Peasant

The same problem here. Logging in........ and nothing happens

koshier
koshier
1 posts
Chancellor

It happened to me yesterday at night, iv tried different browsers (chrome, downgraded chrome, opera and firefox) and different games.
I cannot complete any quests, its seems to be related to armor games server.

nasser_alsolatti
nasser_alsolatti
2 posts
Shepherd

Having the same problem.

BrotherJon
BrotherJon
1 posts
Nomad

Glad that I'm not the only one. The site keeps jumping from secure to unsecure for me and all the unsecure pages don't show that I'm logged in, nor do they load the game that I'm trying to play (Realm Grinder)

RavingHappy9000
RavingHappy9000
1 posts
Farmer

Having a similar problem. Games won't load, the option to login doesn't even show up (I had to go to the forums to login), and ads won't even load. Are the servers having issues?

JCATTIII
JCATTIII
4 posts
Blacksmith

Problem persists today with Dangerous Adventure 2. Won't retrieve game data. I'm stuck at "Loading your game data. Please wait."

JCATTIII
JCATTIII
4 posts
Blacksmith

If only there were... admins... to respond to this problem. What the hell would I do if I were paying for the ad-free subscription and this happened?

Autuba
Autuba
5 posts
Farmer

When I come to the site there isn't even a place for me to login, nor can I get any game to play...just a swirl.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

I'm having the same issue as @Autuba and I know the admins are working on it.
Right now, I'm able to do stuff if I log in using incognito mode/private browsing. That also makes the game work and the chat appear (as well as the log in box). That's all I have, though--not sure what's causing this.

JCATTIII
JCATTIII
4 posts
Blacksmith

The online save problem appears to have been fixed as of 6 hours ago (Woohoo!). You should all attempt what you were doing and report back.

TokenGrandPa
TokenGrandPa
1 posts
Peasant

Games not loading, Kingdom Rush Frontiers and WarClicks both are not loading. Also no log-in page.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@TokenGrandPa - logging in with your browser's incognito mode should make the log-in stuff appear and allow these games to load. This is, of course, a temporary fix until the issue (whatever it is) is solved.

Luminius
Luminius
2 posts
Jester

Same issue with every game I've tried. I'll get sound on some games, but no visuals. Still no login info buttons available.

Autuba
Autuba
5 posts
Farmer

As I noted, when I come to the main page the boxes to login do not appear...I have to fumble around a few links until one appears. Any game I attempt to log into I get a spinning loader, but nothing ever happens.

Showing 1-15 of 68