ForumsSupport ForumLogging-in problem... somebody help !!!

68 20014
vr43000gt
vr43000gt
2 posts
Shepherd

I logged in my account, that's why I can write a topic here.
But when I start the games(every games same problem), it says
"You're not logged in."(Learn to fly 3) or
"We couldn't connect to your account or we've lost connection to your account."(Bloons TD 5)

Somebody help me please !!!

----------------------------------------------

(some other games are no problem, like Kingdom Rush, Cursed Treasure.....)

• 68 Replies
nasser_alsolatti
nasser_alsolatti
2 posts
Shepherd

same thing for me, just the swirl i can hear the game sound playing but still white screen. have tried private mode still the same. my problem start when i tried to sync on cloud in the game. hope it helps.

vhomola
vhomola
2 posts
Peasant

It`s working agaaaain!!!!!!

Luminius
Luminius
2 posts
Jester

Still not working here. @vhomola did you do something different?

marc386999
marc386999
8 posts
Shepherd

Having same issues as everyone else, no log in box when I visit site, no games will load, tried chrome, IE, edge and firefox, all the same. It does say connection is not scure.

Autuba
Autuba
5 posts
Farmer

I've tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. I've tried every mode I can and nothing changes. I was playing fine until Thursday Night and suddenly for two days...nothing.

quala
quala
3 posts
Jester

I'm having the same issue. Has anyone contacted ArmorGames and received an answer?

seeinstripes
seeinstripes
1 posts
Shepherd

No games have been loading for me since 9/14. Tried incognito, cleared cache, cookies, shut down and restarted. It's definitely not on my end. Armorgames, what's going on? I need my Kingdom Rush!

gojoe5000
gojoe5000
1 posts
Nomad

Have not been able to play Shellshock Live 2 in a couple days now. You can hear the music from the game, but the graphics never load, just the swirly loading circle that will continue forever. Also the log-in at the top of the page is not there, like it normally was. Had to login through the forums here to post. I've tried everything! is this an armorgames problem??

Saboc44
Saboc44
5 posts
Jester

same here. God Awe-Full Clicker, Holyday City Reloaded, Three Gauntlets, etc. Tried Chrome, Firefox, and IE, and the incognito trick, as well as resetting browsers, deleting cookies, and updating everything. No luck for 3 days in a row now.

sirosis
sirosis
1 posts
Peasant

I am having the same issue since 9/13. No log in boxes on home page. War clicks, holiday city and Midas gold will not load along with almost all other games. Have tried all fixes and no solution at the moment for myself.

marc386999
marc386999
8 posts
Shepherd

Why isnt anyone from Armorgames responding to any posts here, at least to say they are investigating the problem?

jmille2174
jmille2174
2 posts
Blacksmith

Um, using an incognito window did not solve the problem . . .

Autuba
Autuba
5 posts
Farmer

I have updated everything, turned off anti-virus, I am out of ideas.

I was playing daily with no problems...then suddenly this problem started last week around Thursday and has persisted for four days. I did not update or make any changes to my computer. Nothing changed on my end, the site just stopped working, and it seems that for several others it was also last Thursday. Seems like it is happening to quite a few people...surely if it is on our ends what have we all done at the same time?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

This is still an ongoing problem for me as well.

Let's see if @MrDayCee or @Ferret have any updates on the situation.

marc386999
marc386999
8 posts
Shepherd

This is getting a bit ridiculous. I have spent money on s few games here getting extra content or whatever, and now after 5 days of no games loading at all for me and several others, there appears to be absolutely no response from armor games? I meam, I havent spent a fortune, but I expect SOME knd of update.

Showing 16-30 of 68