ForumsSupport ForumContacting Moderators

10 6967
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Is there any effective way to contact moderators? I've been trying for weeks without success.

• 10 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I think messaging on their profile usually works, though not for me because my Disqus thing usually doesn't update. But here we are. What's up @Erile ?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

I'm trying to sort out what happened with a block on disqus. I'm confused because I reported someone for flaming, name-calling, and things like that, and then I blocked them and deleted the thread that they destroyed with their comments. Following that, there was a block placed on me. I'm confused, but also apparently unable to use profile messaging as well. There is no noticeable way to contact anyone after that to sort this out.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Mmm... that's annoying. I know that this has happened before, and I feel like it was solved. But I can't really remember and I definitely don't remember how. And I'm too stupid to figure out how Disqus works on the back end. Let's see... maybe we can call out someone? @Tasselfoot maybe?

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hello again, can I please speak to a moderator. Disqus said to speak to a moderator here as there is supposed to be a process according to the terms of service.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Once again, I would like to speak to a moderator. I am asking for help. Something wrong happened and I am asking for help. What is a girl to do when she reports abusive behavior and the perpetrator is allowed to continue. I will try the @ thing. @dank @Devoidless @Estel @NoNameC68 @Strop @ubertuna @Zophia @Carlie @Tasselfoot

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

What is a girl to do when she reports abusive behavior and the perpetrator is allowed to continue. I will try the @ thing. @dank @Devoidless @Estel @NoNameC68 @Strop @ubertuna @Zophia @Carlie @Tasselfoot

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Calm down, @Erile ! Half of those people are either completely inactive or have little to nothing to do with moderation (that includes the knights. Those shiny badges are pretty much just for show.)

armorgames.com/contact is where you can file a ticket and get an answer. I thought I'd already posted this... If the post was deleted (which I'm not sure about), then please, deleter, tell me that it was and why.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Lol who summons me from my slumber???

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Sorry if posting once weekly trying to get help did not come across as calm.

Thank you for the information, I will see if I can get that to work.

I spent a lot of time searching the forums trying to find people to contact and after not finding anything for a month, and not getting what I needed in the thread, I just tried using the most updated official moderator list since that seemed like the best (and only) option.

Showing 1-10 of 10