ForumsThe TavernA Goodbye to Count to 100

35 14401
sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Greetings, salutations, Ladies, Gentlemen, Gentladies and Ladlemen!

You have been mass-mentioned (yeah, sorry about that) because at at least one point in time you gave enough of a care to attribute a single number to the count! This game couldn't've survived some 6 years without you!

My story with this is relatively unimportant. I came during its decaying years, I counted, I stayed for far too long trying to resuscitate a cadaver.
The time has come to move on and chart new shores, as most of you already did. This post is to help move on. To give this place that meant so much to me a proper ending.

Correction: My story is important to the post, but not this thread. The thread is for you! To share your story, your favourite moment, or just a thought.

Fare thee well, CT100, and to all fellow Forumnauts, I wish you Godspeed!

• 35 Replies
TRWINE
TRWINE
1 posts
Nomad

noooooooooooo, these memories will disappear

SirNoobalot
SirNoobalot
22,207 posts
Nomad

Wew ....

joaoprs22
joaoprs22
3 posts
Jester

Bruh if you see my only 2 comments on this site's forum, you'll see i lost the achievement on that thread cause i edited my comment. The count went to 100 nearly twice in a row and i was disqualified cause i didnt read the rules. I'M SO SAD

Mattchstick
Mattchstick
137 posts
Nomad

It only took a year but somehow, even with my account deleted, you summoned me.

That's right, it's MattEmAngel. I'm back to cause a ruckus, because it looks like no one has caused one in a while.

Mattchstick
Mattchstick
137 posts
Nomad

Well this aged poorly lol.

Showing 31-35 of 35