ForumsThe TavernA Goodbye to Count to 100

35 14566
sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Greetings, salutations, Ladies, Gentlemen, Gentladies and Ladlemen!

You have been mass-mentioned (yeah, sorry about that) because at at least one point in time you gave enough of a care to attribute a single number to the count! This game couldn't've survived some 6 years without you!

My story with this is relatively unimportant. I came during its decaying years, I counted, I stayed for far too long trying to resuscitate a cadaver.
The time has come to move on and chart new shores, as most of you already did. This post is to help move on. To give this place that meant so much to me a proper ending.

Correction: My story is important to the post, but not this thread. The thread is for you! To share your story, your favourite moment, or just a thought.

Fare thee well, CT100, and to all fellow Forumnauts, I wish you Godspeed!

• 35 Replies
luis3141
luis3141
73 posts
Prince

Good times. Good luck everyone!

Saphire24
Saphire24
3,114 posts
Scribe

Wow, what an honour. This forum kept me sane through some tough times, and I wouldn't have had the confidence in my writing without this place supporting me. As @Sirlegendary mentioned, that christmas with the multiple wins was so cool! I'm sad to see it go, but I wont forget that rush when I first got that achievement. Thank you for such an incredible thing, may something even more incredible take its place

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

Rest in peace CT100. Rest in peace AG forum.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Oh wow, it's nice to see so many veteran members come back, even if it's just on a goodbye thread. Can't miss this one out!

I joined Count to 100 all the way back in 2014 trying to get that Insane Quest. Didn't expect to like, make so many new friends, talk to people and have so many good laughs throughout the next 6 years (when I left)

I remember all those insane role-playing people have done, The Legendary Order, the sudden activity booms (ugh, I missed the time you counted to 100 twice in a row >_> ), and some other funny moments where I literally cried of laughter XD

I hope all of you are doing well and having fun charting some hopefully incredible new shores

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@Saphire24 @armorplayergc, yeah those were good times, huh?

Hope guys are doing well!!!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Oh dang it's been a while. Some of the names in that post and the users posting bring back fond memories of a simpler time in my life.

Glad to see some of y'all again.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Nostalgic to say the least!

It's been quite a while since I came back! How's everyone doing?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Man it's quite a while since I've checked the place out. Had some of the best times here but I also had to leave cause of some personal stuff. A bit sorry to @SirLegendary and everyone else in the rap battle thread back then for dipping at the finals, the regret still lingers and has me reeling from time to time.

Missing a lot of people though, @Saiyoku, @kalisenpai, @Boofus (and his buddies Bear and Snail iirc) and @Majestic_Fish to name a few

Is the Discord server still up though?

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

I Monkeyed everyone who participated in a winning CT100. eg. Kali and Helpo have been monkeyed (@-ed), they just haven't answered. I see no problem.
The discord server's up. The illegal one is down, probably deleted by its owners against our will. If you can open This link, then we've just been kicked. Either way pls tell.

The thing about the rap battle, though. That's unforgivable! If you'd left without answering to *my* rap, then that would've been fine, but like this, why, you are a criminal of the highest order! :P

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Nietz, really man? sai, kali, boof and fish? not me? come on!
Also, you guys are gonna kill the AG email fairy if you keep tagging people.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

@Yellowcat
I just named a few! Just a few! I'd have a list half as long as sciller's if I named everyone lmao
Ofc you, apgc, MrDayCee, PLGuy, sciller45, and... Okay I may have forgotten some names now... There were two cats right? There was a discord-only member too. Boof's name only had a single s at the end right? To anyone else I forgot, sorry, 3 years was a long time to be away from AG.

also, the invite's invalid @sciller45 and yes, I deserve to be locked up for that... sorry

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

@Boofuss had two! You're probably thinking of KatPryde(deleted) and... Zeogold since I doubt it's Rayd.
Hm. Shame. Must be deleted then. So much gone with an impulse of human foolishness.

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

What a journey. It's been an honor, counting with all of you.

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Oh okay, Boof seems to have left too, huh.
Also it was definitely Rayd now that I think about it @sciller45.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

Yes officer, this thread right here is the one that gave me crippling nostalgia. But really, I saw and read all these replies and it gave me a longing for the past that I've rarely ever felt. These forums, and these threads are truly what got me through much of my teenage years in one piece. Even though my life is objectively better off now than it used to be, I can't help but to want to go back to those days.

Showing 16-30 of 35