ForumsSupport ForumMore Armatars

237 31755
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Don't you think it would be nice if there were more armatars? if you have ideas for cool ones, post them here.

• 237 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

New armatars will be released as the artist finishes them. Its not that we have stopped making them ;-) we are just in between releases. I can't tell you what the next batch is (besides that it is awesome), but I do know that is is a big batch. Which is why I would assume it is taking so long. But there is a group of them on the way.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

haha for me it will not count i wont change my armatar not in a million years... i am still excited

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yay! I don't really like this one lol.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Then why do you have it? We do have plenty of armatars to choose from.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

id like a fish.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Fish would be AWESOME!

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

New armatars will be released as the artist finishes them. Its not that we have stopped making them ;-) we are just in between releases. I can't tell you what the next batch is (besides that it is awesome), but I do know that is is a big batch. Which is why I would assume it is taking so long. But there is a group of them on the way.

Quick question Carlie, who does make the armatars, Dan?
They are great, and more is always a good thing.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah, if they made fish, id like a huge tuna taking a jump. so would ubertuna i bet

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

The new ones your makeing...........can you make them not worth alot of AP? Becuse some people spam to try and get enough points for the armature they want. So, if they were worth less then maybe less people would spam. Just a question.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

The new ones your makeing...........can you make them not worth alot of AP? Becuse some people spam to try and get enough points for the armature they want. So, if they were worth less then maybe less people would spam. Just a question.

I agree we've got some many high AP armatars its getting annoying I find myself becoming active just to get one, but never spamming.
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

well, the fish would take alot of ap, but maybe there'll be some that dont take as much. i remember when you needed like at least 500 ap to unlock an armatar.

Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

does the artist care about suggestions?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Quick question Carlie, who does make the armatars, Dan?
They are great, and more is always a good thing.

I am not sure who it is... I just know that it is an independent artist.

Whenever we upload armatars, we make sure to distribute them among the higher and lower values of AP. So don't worry about that
florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

yeah, id like to suggest a few, but probly not right now, i bet he/ shes pretty vusy. maybe if the artist gets like writers block they could ask the AG community on like a forum topic.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Thanx carlie, even though I didn't get what I wanted to hear, oh well, I'd like to meet this artist.

Showing 1-15 of 237