ForumsSupport ForumMore Armatars

237 31790
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Don't you think it would be nice if there were more armatars? if you have ideas for cool ones, post them here.

• 237 Replies
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Weaponry and a fish. somehow.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Just thought I would stop in and tease you guys a little...

I just saw a preview of the next batch of armatars, and I have to admit, they are pretty awesome! I can't tell you anything about them of course... but I think you will all be happy with it ;-)

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I will seriously tie you down to a chair Carlie, and starve you UNLESS you tell me when they'll come out!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

I would like them to come out sometime soon.lol. But I can wait maybe another day or so. lol jk

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

Oh, cool, armatar Previews! Does that mean that Mods get to see them too? That's pretty sweet motivation to become a mod.

SeycheLles
SeycheLles
2 posts
Nomad

how can i see my armor points for armatars? how can i get it?

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

Refer a user to the Site: 10 AP per Referral
Submit a Game: 20 AP per Title
Earn a Merit: 25 AP per Merit

Isn't that way too little? :-$
iGenesis
iGenesis
37 posts
Nomad

It would be cool to have more Armatars.
I see that the matter is setteled so thanks armor games (I refer to the desinger ofcourse)
------------------------------------------------
I think that "SeycheLles" has a good point about modifying a bit the AP system. Maybe not that drastic but it would be nice .

Drace
Drace
3,880 posts
Nomad

I think that "SeycheLles" has a good point about modifying a bit the AP system. Maybe not that drastic but it would be nice .

Why? Its too late to change it.
Not fair that new players would have to do so much more work.

Well actually I guess you can take AP away from those already on top.

But whats the point of changing it?
iGenesis
iGenesis
37 posts
Nomad

lol. I meant to mdodify it so the new users would do less work but maybe youre right Drace...

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Please try to keep to the topic of the thread. The point values will not be changing.

Now lets talk armatars!

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Carlie, I know where you live. I have a sniper trained on your head this very instant. Give us a hint, PLEASE!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

NO NO NO.

You are doing it wrong, aim for the neck so the victim has time to think after they have been hit.

But yeah can there please be a teensy hint.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I think some more modern Armatars would be cool. Like a Heavy unit, Tank, Sniper, Helicopter, Jet

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I think some more modern Armatars would be cool. Like a Heavy unit, Tank, Sniper, Helicopter, Jet

That doesn't really fit with the whole medieval theme Armor Games has got going on.

As far as hints... haha of course not!

Patience is a virtue ;-P
Showing 46-60 of 237