ForumsSupport ForumMore Armatars

237 31818
Lilboi3000
Lilboi3000
230 posts
Nomad

Don't you think it would be nice if there were more armatars? if you have ideas for cool ones, post them here.

• 237 Replies
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I'm not saying to copy them. but to make Armatars that look like them.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

So you are saying, armatars that have the same style as LotR?

Naruto
Naruto
658 posts
Nomad

having a dog one would be cool

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

No i'm not saying that all of them should be LOTR but they should add some for the new Armatars.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Why do guys use an independant artist?

Well, we don't really have an Armor Games artist, so independent was sorta the only option I would assume.
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

What are you talking about? We've got Strop! :P

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Does AG only have 1 Artist. I'm not saying that hes bad or any thing but the pictures aren't the best. I understand that nobodies perfect and that he is doing his best. I mean no disrespect to AG but if you had alot more artist than it wouldn't take so long. I wouldn't hire anybody but Find some friends that are good at drawing.

Please remember that these are my opinions!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
536 posts
Peasant

@Xcalibur45

Does AG only have 1 Artist. I'm not saying that hes bad or any thing but the pictures aren't the best. I understand that nobodies perfect and that he is doing his best. I mean no disrespect to AG but if you had alot more artist than it wouldn't take so long. I wouldn't hire anybody but Find some friends that are good at drawing.

This site isn't just meant to satisfy every user with a constant income of new great armatars. Also, not everyone just has tons of friends who are amazing at drawing who have a ton of time and are willing to work for free (or is it just me?). The artist does the best to his ability, and takes his time to make every armatar is completely satisfactory. If he really wished, he could probably do hem twice as fast, but then they just wouldn't have the quality that we all expect from him. I think he is doing rather good job, in a reasonable amount of time.

Really though, these are just My opinions.
Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

What are you talking about? We've got Strop! :P

Lol true!

Yes, and this is because it is the artist that has done all of the drawing for the site: rankings, armatars. Its a style. Perhaps you can't really appreciate the style, but that is the look he is going for. It took me a little while to get used to them, but they have a lot of creativity and he executes the designs very well.
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't see a problem with the Armartars, it's a style, not bad... I can draw things exceptionally well but I can't pull off this style so I am jealous of this guy. I think he is great, whoever he is.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Carlie I don't mean to sound mean, I do like the Armatars.I think that they are Very creative! He draws better than I could have! I can Hardly draw! I can draw a stck figure!

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

I know, I wasn't saying you sounded mean I was just saying that it is his style. It is not a lack of talent, that is what he was going for.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I personally love this Artist. Is he a member or just a freelance guy? Or does he work at the office?

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

The artist is a freelance guy, so it isn't his full time job to make us armatars

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

I personally love the style. Although i don't really like the goblin Armatars...he should stick with medieval.

Showing 76-90 of 237