ForumsSupport ForumHow about, Armor Films?

48 8385
LostSoul
LostSoul
46 posts
Nomad

Hi I'm LostSoul and I thought of something, that if the staff of Armor Games doesn't approuve, well I wont mind. But heres the idea:
We all know Armor Games, we post our own bla bla bla, but what if we did like Newgrounds, which means posting our own flash animations, ever thought of that? Because for now, Newgrounds is the only site I know with flash animations, and the good thing about making flash games, you can post it on Armor Games, Newgrounds, Kongregate... but if you do, even good, flash animations? Well, post it on Newgrounds and if your not happy screw you. Thats what I think, so why not make Armor Films?
Its the same concept as Armor Games but has his own site and sponsors flash films.
I'd appreciate if a moderator of some sort could tell me what he/she thinks, and anyone else as well.

• 48 Replies
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, Armor Games does not copy other sites ideas. Plus, this has been discussed already.

LostSoul
LostSoul
46 posts
Nomad

It has...? *feels extremly stupid*
Well, what happened? I mean you gotta be able to post flash films some where else dont you think?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, that is mainly what Newgrounds has, apart from games. But you can ask A Moderator to come look at this. But I am pretty sure this has been discussed before.

LostSoul
LostSoul
46 posts
Nomad

Ok thanks a bunch bob, I'll go call a moderator about this.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Hmmm... Can't tell if that was sarcasm or not..

Ogt2
Ogt2
288 posts
Peasant

Well, I know a mod, I'll go call her right now.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

If your looking for another site with with flash animation vids, I suggest this one-www.txmafia.com

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Well, I think that AG wants to be orignal, and not copy anything from any site. Also, I dont think that many users make flash, so there would not be much participation. So, if you ask me, I dont really like the idea.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This Is where it was discussed. I knew it was somehwere!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

That topic is not exactly the same as this idea. All he was requesting was less rules and some videos, like youtube. THAT idea has been suggested many times.

THIS idea is slightly different. He is suggesting Flash Animation, which I think would be cool. I even like the Armor Films title. It would be cool, because some of the game creators could make short animations with some of their game characters in it.

I like the idea.

LostSoul
LostSoul
46 posts
Nomad

Wow, thanks a lot Asherlee, I thought this post was going to be abandoned but thanks a lot for your enthusiasm! I mean the moderators could group up and talk about it too. Thanks again!

MasterXatu
MasterXatu
89 posts
Nomad

Good suggestion...

LostSoul
LostSoul
46 posts
Nomad

Thanks bro

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I think this is a good idea.

This "Armor Films" could be a really great thing. It could be a completely separate thing from Armor games, a whole new site for that matter! but created by the same people, and then there would be a link to it on the bar at the top

where it says: submit news community store blog about contact help

there could be a place for "Armor Films"

Showing 1-15 of 48