ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Man With No Life.

67 12838
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Please tell me what you think. I am a first time story writer, and this is my first story. Please give feedback.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Intro~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever wondered about life? Life is a curious thing. You are born, only to die. This is the same process on the planet Alaapokees. Alapokians are short little fellows, with pointed ears, and rounded noses. The tallest only come up to 4 feet tall.

Alaapokees is a small planet, only 9000 kilometers round. One tribe, deep inside Depthar, the forest of the Kingland, has a dark past. Many terrible wizards have come and taken away children, and slaughtered their parents. But there is hope. One Alaapokian named Drivthar has a special power. One only known to the tribe (the tribe's name is Wertha) Drivthar himself doesn't know about it. Until one day....

Intro Over.
I will add on later. Please give me feedback!

• 67 Replies
Stormchaser
Stormchaser
278 posts
Nomad

Seems like a good story so far.
Make sure you start out slow and build up to the end of the story. I think it would make this type of story better.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I'm so sorry I have not been updating my story. I was at the beach for a week. I WILL update this today or tomorrow.

Sorry.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

ThsTorturedSoul, you are absolutely right. I have absolutely no expereince with the form of writing. over time, I will improve and create new stories.

No, it is supposed to be a descriptive story, and why would Flappy post it on this forum if it were meant for little kids?

Completely right. This is meant for 13+. My future stories will be for 17+.
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Drivthar, after going past the always entergetic Christrew, had noticed a peculiar sensation running up his spine and down again. Drivthar shuddered weakly and a voice came piped up in his mind. "It's just cold, Drivthar. Just cold... Ignore it!" Drivthar decided that was it, and kept walking his way down the hard pavement. The old battered run-down archery practice building sat peacefully between two snow-white mountains. The archery teacher was perched on a stool. As Drivthar came in talking distance of the teacher, he spoke: "Hello, Master Treknaer!" Being on his 20's, Master Treknaer fell of of the distressed-looking chair. "Drivthar!" Yelled Treknaer. "Drop and give me 50!" Traknaer was the meanest Alaapokian around, but was still a lousy shot. An old school rumor was that if you angered him enough, Treknaer would make you carry him up the two mountains. Some Alaapokians never came back. Some say they were killed by Treknaer. Others say that they "Accidentaly" fell down the mountain and had to climb the other and died from exposure.
After Drivthar finished his push-ups, he very slowly rose to speak to Treknaer about how 50 push-ups wasn't fair, when he saw Treknaer wasn't there! As Drivthar looked to the south, he saw Treknaer being taken away by the king's minions! As Drivthar looked closer, he saw that was Treknaer. That was his father! As Drivthar ran home, he burst inside of his home, and saw his mother was taken! As he ran inside his neighbor's home, Gone!
Gone, Gone, Gone!
Only Christrew remained. He looked shaken. As Drivthar approached the Alaapokian Christew stopped Drivthar. He said queitly:
"Drivthar. I think it's time you knew. About your powers.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ To be continued... +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

WOW! O baby, So now he does have powers, are they the power to do many push ups? or climb mountains? lol It was a very good addision.

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Hmm Skater.

are they the power to do many push ups? or climb mountains?

Nope. Guess you'll have to keep watching this forum to find out!

Thank you! I worked for a full 15 minutes on that installment. Now, I must go and rest my hands. Cya guys tomorrow!
GoldFire
GoldFire
107 posts
Nomad

nice story i want to read the rest already

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

Very nice addition to the story flappybob.

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

geeks are the ones with no life

MissingTeddyHanssen
MissingTeddyHanssen
444 posts
Nomad

Great! Just great! Is this the effect to our dear writer after having a long-week vacation? Nice job, Flappy! I'm starting to feel some excitement before the next installment..

Anyways..
Make more!
:P

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Oo, Teddy. I will be making much, much, MUCH more. That installment was the end of Chapter 2!

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

How many chapters will there be?

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

I'm hoping to shoot for 15.. But since I shot the story off to quickly, I may have to settle for less. :[

Toilet1
Toilet1
62 posts
Nomad

finish the story

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

finish the story

No demands! :P Be pateint. I'll finish it when it's finished.
Showing 46-60 of 67