ForumsGamesIdeas for my FR2 track

49 9149
subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Hey people of AG.

I am currently making a FR2 map that I plan on making never-ending. I am going to work on it every 2 days or so and continuously add on to it. If you want to see the current version click here to look at it on my profile. It's at version 1.3. Maybe if you guys could come up with come ideas that qould be greatly appreciated. :-) And don't worry I'll give you credit and thanks on my profile.

• 49 Replies
TotalReview
TotalReview
803 posts
Shepherd

I have been giving you some ideas. Maybe you should post the ideas you are already going to use so people can come up with new ideas.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Ok good idea.

Here are my ideas so far

-Sewers, entrance by toilet, (lol)
-Outer-space, entrance by gigantic ramp!
-and I am considering a jungle

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah and I forgot one,

-Riding on top of buildings, possibly from building to building

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well I already have a ride through a city in the middle of my board. Thanks for the good idea though.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

hey..... what about a ride through the city...and then.... falling into mega toilet!? that would cover the toilet entrance... and give u another idea =P

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well no I was already gonna create a mega-toilet. Your idea wasn't stupid. And it has to be mega for him to fit into it!

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

but still mega toilet???? yea its pretty stupid.. well i guess after u jump from a certain building.. it falls into MT

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

well no.. it could be a mutated alien that poops him out but as he goes through the alien he shrinks.. but as upon hitting the sewers... he then goes back to size?

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

Well, making it look like he is shrinking may be difficult but I will keep in mind about the getting pooped out part. Good Idea. I may add it in. Ill let you know If I do, and I'll be sure to give you credit.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

i dont need the credit... every1 knows im halfway crazy...

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

You sure? It would be no problem to add in that you helped. And after half an hour of hard work I updated it again. I didn't add any new additions but I worked on the details a little.

MoNKeY08
MoNKeY08
164 posts
Nomad

o.. well i guess u can add.. o check out my profile i made another track..(yea im fast) no detail yet.. just random things added together... wow the map is coming together nicely.. anyway.. maybe u could add.. a travel through the ocean or something.. maybe ad a little sponge bob in there

ybom
ybom
144 posts
Nomad

The toilet part, could you make him do several loop de loops as if he's swirling to go down?

On the sewer part, can you put a sign that says gator x-ing with a momma gator and her little chicks going by.

And the city part roof to roof. A chase scene or two? Gotta have the "Wanted" references ya know.

The Jungle - make him go through a tribal war or something, and the final bounce off a drum sends him to the ocean where he has to skip across the water to try to get back home. And then...

...he falls off the edge of the world. Ends up back in outer space.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Towns, city's ,ramps, Everything like that, put it all together and it's sick.

subarublue89
subarublue89
323 posts
Nomad

@Monkey-thats's a good idea about the ocean and I may add spongebob, I love that show. And I will make sure to give you credit.

@Ybom- The loop-de-loops are a good idea. I may add that in. As for the gator x-ing part, that may be a little difficult, I don't think I could do a good gator. And the chase scene may be also difficult. But I could do something with the wanted sign. Like maybe you become wanted after a while. Also the tribal thing sounds like a good idea. When I add these things in I'll tell you and of course give you credit on my profile. Thanks.

@Danstanta- Yea it's going to be awesome.

Showing 1-15 of 49