ForumsThe Tavernhow do you deal with stress

60 9079
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to know how people deal with stress, I personally punch a wall, punching bag, or people, but everyone deals with it differently

• 60 Replies
icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

usually i etheir lift/punch apunching bag, swim, or go to bed

ManUtd4life096
ManUtd4life096
1,359 posts
Farmer

I punch everything in sight. And usually those are my little sisters, my older sister, or my two oldest brothers. And that results in more stress.

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

i punch someone but they never see it coming(because of my ninja stealth)

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Buy a punching bag and just punch it till you pass out.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Lol That's a good way fst6. But im usually not stressed.

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

I shout "Shut up!" at the person causing the stress then grab my skateboard and disappear for 24 hours then come back for breakfast. That always works. But lately I haven't had a lot of stress.

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Wow i have never ran away.

Alexandra222
Alexandra222
2,779 posts
Nomad

The easiest way to deal with stress is to just chill, listen to soft music, lie down, read a book, etc. Then you can get back to whatevers stressing you like work or whatever feeling like a new person.

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

chew gum, drink water, run around the house several times and pop my joints. also tear apart some paper.

FALLEN950
FALLEN950
161 posts
Nomad

When I get stressed/depressed/mad I write poetry, walk around outside, play with the puppy, or do other things that wouldn't make much sense to you people.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup tendes tio choke out whoever stresses out killersup.then he goes out in the woods and goes hunting for squirrels.with the 12 guage and the extra full choke.those two things,both of them.or killersup will do somthin totally stupid.(examples)pick fights with random people,yell at parents,draw all over EVERYTHING.

one time killersup smashed a door with a sledgehammer.that was stress revealing

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

I listen to heavy metal and headbang to RAMMSTEIN,*Headbanging *Headbanging*,OWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! I hit my head. I also practice Boxing!!!!!!

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Depends on what stress we're talking about.

For homework, I just do it for a set amount of time (Unless it's due tomorrow) and just go to Armor Games, play something else.

For emotional stress, I don't have much, but when I do, it's actually easy to let go.

Jazmoon
Jazmoon
561 posts
Peasant

i get stressed a lot, I normally just listen to my music, play with my cat or write a dramatic poem about it. The thing i'm stressing about normally doesn't even happen anyway and if it dose you better look out because i'm a mess afterwards.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

From crimsonblade55
um OK,well I sit down and cake a cup of ice water.Well seriously I don't get to stressed,but when I do I get things done faster.When I get angry though I play violent video games,like last stand,GTA4,and my favorite one of all the"OMG SHOOT PEOPLE FOR NO REASON" game.Anyways that's just about it for me.

When angry I find that shooting zombies works quite well!

@ Rapyion
It really does depend on the stressor.
For emotional and/or physical stress I can: take a walk, take a shower, take a nap and if it's really bad all three does the job.
It takes a lot to make me angry but when I am I have to get physical and break a sweat to work it out. That's when I reorganize the closests, garage, shed. Now, if it's my husband who angered me I'll go shopping, works every time!
Showing 16-30 of 60