ForumsThe Tavernhow do you deal with stress

60 9081
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to know how people deal with stress, I personally punch a wall, punching bag, or people, but everyone deals with it differently

• 60 Replies
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I deal with stress in different ways.. The thing I most of the time or like always do is cry.. whatever call me baby I don't care. Another thing I do is pray.. and one of the last things I do is listen to music

jsalmeron
jsalmeron
125 posts
Nomad

Well i usualy draw in my sketch pad,listen to music,or try to throw a rock really far!

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I have to vent out to someone. otherwise i can't do anything. Once upon a time i did draw whenever I got mad or stressed but I can't do it anymore.....

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

What I do with strees usually is just play some video games, smoke, lay on my bed motionless for an hour, but with all those things I'm costantly thinking how screwed I'm going to be once I stop it and I get even more stressed so it turns into a bad loop (all my stresses involve a timeline that is very short, usualy next day stuff)

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Drink some water and try to figure out how to reduce stress.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

or try to throw a rock really far!

Really bad idea, don't continue using that method because when I was ittle I used to throw rocks as a game and I once, by some unlucky chance, hit my NEXT DOOR neighboors back car window, I don't know if the window was on it's last life or something, cause once it was hit by that rock it immedietly broke into lots and lots of cracks.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i smash my pilliow

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

I'm usually calm, keeping my anger, stress, etc. on the inside, building up until I snap and let loose on everything within a mile's radius.

Yes, I need a better way to deal with stress.

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

Sometimes I write poetry, rock back and forth, throw myself against a wall or other things that distract me. I mostly think about my stress for a while and I look really upset. I really need different ways to handle stress.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I work out, pushups and such. Or I listen to music. Or both.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I just keep it in and endure the migrane that comes with it.... I also get on the computer and come here or go on roblox.

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

Relax, avoid talking to someone I agure a lot with drink some tea and listen to jazz, all that stuff you hear about smoking relaxs you, don't it's not good for you and then you want to do it again and again.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Uh, since this happens a lot, I move on and take a deep breath. I come on here a lot to let all of my thoughts out that most other people wouldn't listen to anyway. I like to drink iced coffee when I'm stressed because it's cool so it cools me down. I also draw a LOT. I just got two sketchbooks this Christmas and they are already mostly full. I put what I'm doing into my work. I also clean when I'm stressed. Or type a lot. I guess I'm stressed now. Though that's kinda normal for me. xP

sydken610
sydken610
20 posts
Nomad

I scream and throw something very far, very hard. Then kick something. By then I feel more silly than stressed. Trust me it's pretty funny.

TronulNeWbiE
TronulNeWbiE
15 posts
Peasant

I like liying on my bed when stessed.

And also I listen to the radio, it make me think to something else

Showing 31-45 of 60