ForumsThe Tavernhow do you deal with stress

60 9078
BASHA
BASHA
660 posts
Nomad

I just wanted to know how people deal with stress, I personally punch a wall, punching bag, or people, but everyone deals with it differently

• 60 Replies
SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

i yell at my brother to STOP IT! LMAO

omarzocco
omarzocco
280 posts
Nomad

I deal with stress by swearing and yelling like blaming the person that is most likely to have made me mad or unhappy yelllll

SteveeXb
SteveeXb
490 posts
Templar

I deal with stress by swearing and yelling like blaming the person that is most likely to have made me mad or unhappy yelllll

ummm what? i dont understand
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i try to relax by doing my hobbies. or i listen to relaxing music while i lay on my bed.

dragonico
dragonico
474 posts
Nomad

I just take deep breaths and relax sitting on my blue comfy couch.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

iPod. I have music for every mood I'm in and music to put me in different moods. Nothing gets rid of stress better than music, besides maybe sleep. Death always works too, but that's not a choice I recommend.

greenplanet011
greenplanet011
207 posts
Nomad

I just remind myself that there are worse things going on in the world,like families starving,someone in the world dying,someone fighting for there life,etc.

kitty25
kitty25
107 posts
Nomad

i either draw, listen to music, stay away from people, go outside. it all helps calm me and gets my mind off of things.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

i listen to music (ofc i always do ^_^) and i come on AG. Also, i shoot hoops in my driveway to keep my mind of everything except shooting xD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Normally music does the trick for me and keeps me in check whenever a stressful situation occurs! =)

But sometimes even music can get on my nerves when the stress levels are to high and when I do feel like snapping...
...I simply stop with what I'm doing, wait for a few seconds and inhale-exhale a few times...
...then pick up where I left off with a mind set at ease a little!

And if the stress level is really high, that only works for a few minutes of course... but it works!! LOL =P

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

guys I've had problems over the years with people and family affairs and I think it might help you to why don't you try checkingthis out and maybe it could change your life as it changed mine

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

When I'm stressed, I usually pet my bunny or dog. It sounds mushy, but it works.

emochick324
emochick324
3,042 posts
Nomad

when IM stressed,i take a bath,cut my arm and punch my walls

if that doesnt work start thinking about my Bf

blueshrike
blueshrike
75 posts
Nomad

I try to go to sleep or get some excersise. That usually works for me.

ima_frikn_emo_vegan
ima_frikn_emo_vegan
9 posts
Nomad

lol i suppose my name explains most of it...but i like to sketch, write poetry, run, practice Judo, and punch things too lol!

Showing 46-60 of 60